Poll

Should he be banned or not?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Woodland Creature: Should his key be revoked  (Read 30465 times)

Get the hell out, if you're just going to argue whether he's Woodland or not, and no input on the matter at hand, then don't post here.
Did you not notice the numerous posts I've made before that trying to explain to you why this is so bad?

Once again, stop defending a griefer. He'll take you down with him, and I guarantee that.

If you were right next to him, you would've known that there was more than just him and what's his face.
Besides, if it was just them two, who the forget was he giving a warning to?

What the hell is a griefer

If you were right next to him, you would've known that there was more than just him and what's his face.
Besides, if it was just them two, who the forget was he giving a warning to?

According to you all the 5 people.

What the hell is a griefer
Someone that gets kicks out of doing stupid stuff like this.

Someone that gets kicks out of doing stupid stuff like this.

You're an idiot.

But you do acknowledge there was a total of 5 players on the server right?
Unless the script is capible of avoiding oneself.

Please, elaborate on that.
This isn't a thread for your petty fight, get back on topic.

But you do acknowledge there was a total of 5 players on the server right?
Unless the script is capible of avoiding oneself.

It loops through everyone on the player list, but ignores the person using it.

Sorry for jumping on the bandwagon, but...

I backup what Chrono and Bisjac are saying. You are crazy if you think his key shouldn't be revoked for having a key sapper. Sure TwenteFreak was being a snitch, but that doesn't take away from the power he had with that mod.

The moral of the story is, power corrupts.

Chrono is saying what Im saying. Bisjac just wants to fight and not consider the other side of things. Chrono and I are saying that he deserves to get punished, but not this extreme. Put yourself in his shoes, pretend this is happening to you, think of what you would say. I'm saying, consider his side before just agreeing he should be banned.

Chrono is saying what Im saying. Bisjac just wants to fight and not consider the other side of things. Chrono and I are saying that he deserves to get punished, but not this extreme. Put yourself in his shoes, pretend this is happening to you, think of what you would say. I'm saying, consider his side before just agreeing he should be banned.
I'd never use/have something like this, because I'm not that stupid.

I knew you would say something like that, you're just a prick that wants to see blood and guts.