Poll

Should he be banned or not?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Woodland Creature: Should his key be revoked  (Read 30614 times)

I also am on woodland's side. Woodland is a good friend of mine and I believe his story.

• 1: He was on his own server with 5 people
  • 2: TwenteFreak asked him to use it, then snitched on him
  • 3: He warned all 5(wow) people on his server that it was fake beforehand
  • 4: He wasn't actually going to ever use it, he used it once, and that was by request.
  • 5: He never actually went onto other servers and spammed them with it

He didn't do anything wrong. He flat out told them it's fake. I think Twente should be punished in some way for being a douchebag.

Tape listed many important points. And to all of you that are asking why he even had it it's not that big of a stretch. For basically any game I have I keep every addon I ever get. Just in case at some time or another I want to show a friend what said addon does. And even if it basically is just to mess with people as Tape said he warned them AND he was on his server. Where he can do whatever he wants. He could ban everyone forever from his own server but oh wait... using a bad addon... now that's just toooo far. I plead to Badspot to leave him alone and just end this stupid fight over the subject. He paid for the game. He didn't do it to cause problems. If it's all that important contact him and tell him to delete the addon and if he ever does use it again you could ban him then.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 01:50:15 AM by mawty »

Tape listed many important points. And to all of you that are asking why he even had it it's not that big of a stretch. For basically any game I have I keep every addon I ever get. Just in case at some time or another I want to show a friend what said addon does. And even if it basically is just to mess with people as Tape said he warned them AND he was on his server. Where he can do whatever he wants. He could ban everyone forever from his own server but oh wait... using a bad addon... now that's just toooo far. I plead to Badspot to unban him just to end this stupid fight over the subject. He paid for the game. He didn't do it to cause problems. If it's all that important contact him and tell him to delete the addon and if he ever does use it again you could ban him then.

You bring up an excellent point +1 for you.

I also am on woodland's side. Woodland is a good friend of mine and I believe his story.

He didn't do anything wrong. He flat out told them it's fake. I think Twente should be punished in some way for being a douchebag.

I agree. Woodland doesn't deserve such a punishment. Sure he can be....special at times, but he is a good friend and person. I think he should stay.

He paid for the game. He didn't do it to cause problems.
How long have you been around?

How long have you been around?

Honestly I haven't owned Blockland for a very long time but I don't understand the arguement behind banning a person for a thing he did on his own server after warning everyone there. It applys to basically any game you can play online. When you're in your own server you can do what YOU please as long as it is not breaking the primary rules of the agreements with the maker of the game. Which as far as I can tell this didn't do that.

Mhm, Bisjac, I've got a say here, and I want to tell you, AGlass0fmilk can be trusted. He can be trusted with making 5 star add-on's, he can be trusted with hosting a high quality server, and he can ultimately be trusted with defending someone in need. Here I am, about to defend Woodland, Am I now not trusted? I personally believe you shouldn't be the one to be trusted. You've been sitting here all day (and night) posting rude quickly written comments on someone you obviously haven't gotten to know. Personally, I don't know too much about Woodland Creature myself, but I can assure you he isn't some form of an internet "terrorist". I'd love to say more, but I better cut this post short, or I'll get a double post from you denying some of this, and then following the post quickly with "your post is to long! you cant be trusted".

Edit: Warning - while you were typing 19 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

You're all a bunch of fighters, eh?
he was kidding... At least I think he was.

You bring up an excellent point +1 for you.
He didn't state any of his own points, he just sided with Team Woodland and said what all the people defending him already said.

Honestly I haven't owned Blockland for a very long time but I don't understand the arguement behind banning a person for a thing he did on his own server after warning everyone there. It applys to basically any game you can play online. When you're in your own server you can do what YOU please as long as it is not breaking the primary rules of the agreements with the maker of the game. Which as far as I can tell this didn't do that.
this could potentionally send people into fear that their keys have been stolen, then badspot gets thousands of bitch emails about how their money is wasted and all that crap, how is this productive?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 02:05:49 AM by jirue »

he was kidding... At least I think he was.

He didn't state any of his own points, he just sided with Team Woodland and said what all the people defending him already said.

Team woodland Ftw

Team woodland Ftw
Team woodland doesn't have any valid points or truth, you are siding with a liar who clearly did something wrong.

Team woodland doesn't have any valid points or truth, you are siding with a liar who clearly did something wrong.

How is he a liar?

That's because "Team Woodland" has very valid points and it would be useless to restate them in different grammatical orders...

new post blah blah

What? How are the points not valid?

That's because "Team Woodland" has very valid points and it would be useless to restate them in different grammatical orders...

new post blah blah
What? How are the points not valid?

Just because you warned someone of this, doesn't make it wrong that you are handicapped enough to have it.
Along with the "he didn't know it was bad" excuse

How is he a liar?
Wood lies about stuff all the time.

Just because you warned someone of this, doesn't make it wrong that you are handicapped enough to have it.
Along with the "he didn't know it was bad" excuse
Wood lies about stuff all the time.

We need more than that.

Jirue, I'm a bit confused...what drives you so mad over someone who made a mistake? Do you enjoy watching people being punished? Imagine you in this place, being caught red-handed with something you warned people about.

I could just type in my server chat without a script

I ARE DOWNLOADING KEYS BL_ID:11119 [AAAR3-HDR76-773GV-L2246]

and that is the same deal here. It's also no different than typing

I ARE DOWNLOADING KEYS BL_ID:11119 [HURRR-DURRR-HURRR-DURRR]