Author Topic: coolst blockland storys  (Read 4642 times)

post all your cool BL storys here

one time i was plang blockland and then i took out my guitar and started making BLOCK ROCK and i was just totally rocking the panda out and then these chicks came in, right? and they were like "oh luquado you rock" and i had my platinum coated pick up in the air and it caught the light just right and glistened like a star and i was like "oh, i know" and then i totally started shredding so fast that smoke was coming off of my guitar. then we all got in my hot tub and then we all planged blockland together afterward.

true story. cool, huh?

somthing different
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 08:35:09 PM by ladios »

thanks i needed to laugh

one time i was plang blockland and then i took out my guitar and started making BLOCK ROCK and i was just totally rocking the panda out and then these chicks came in, right? and they were like "oh luquado you rock" and i had my platinum coated pick up in the air and it caught the light just right and glistened like a star and i was like "oh, i know" and then i totally started shredding so fast that smoke was coming off of my guitar. then we all got in my hot tub and then we all planged blockland together afterward.

true story. cool, huh?
How would a platinum coated pick work? Phsh.

true story. cool, huh?
How would a platinum coated pick work? Phsh.

Yeah, but besides for the platinum coated pick, his story sounds pretty believable.

It was his "pick up"... That's the thing on an electric quitar that "picks up" the sound off the strings, and sends it to be amplified through your speakers.

psh no it's platinum coated but the bottom is still plastic so you can still BLOCK ROCK OUT, jeez guys, get with the program, you'll be BLOCK STARS without thinking outside of the box.

um i clicked join server..and...a menu came up =:O i was soo shocked

once i was playing blockland and this guy kept spawning bots and i was like "dude" and he was like "yeah?" andi was like "dont spawn that many bots" and he was like "whats the worst that could happen?"
then like there was a doorbell ring thingy so i went to answer the door and a 6 fool tall blockland bot barged in and i was like "what are you"
and he just looked at me and pulled out a lightsaber so i like jumped upstairs and grabbed my lightsaber and like we totally ahd this huge battle thingy
then at the end i like jumped and he swung his lightsaber and i bounced against a wall over his lightsaber and stabbed it in the brain.
so like once i got the melted plastic off of me i went upstairs again and went ot my computer and the guy was like "why did you make all those bots?"
and i was like "WTF are you talking about" and then he was like "bots lag" and i was like "i didnt spawn no bots" and he banned me....
Hahaha, it was me lagging the server under a different name sucker

I made a spawn trap in BLM and some people were in there for like an hour whining at me to let them out.
In fact the server was so popular I could kick people at random and have 20 people there again in no time.

I extended the spawn trap and a kot of people came in. I lied to everybody and said that I had removed a certain wall and everybody tried to go there and every body got stuck in eachother in the corridors.

On me server while back near when I started making "extra Vehicles" I put the Desinty up on the water so the Vehicles would bounce across it and we ended up having 6 people in the Truck car flying across the level bouncing to high...

On me server while back near when I started making "extra Vehicles" I put the Desinty up on the water so the Vehicles would bounce across it and we ended up having 6 people in the Truck car flying across the level bouncing to high...

I have screen shots from that day, i can post them if you want.

i was playing on black DM and i was using the E sword. This noob was running people over so i jumped in shotgun and slit his noob throught.