Author Topic: Gamemode - VIP: Mediafire's Working!  (Read 10576 times)

Gamemode - VIP
By AGlass0fMilk
You have to redownload it because some people have been getting errors with the other download system. I have switched to RTB. So download it, and post if it still isn't appearing in the add-ons menu.
---------------------------------------
This is a Game mode that I made in a couple days. At the beginning of each round, it randomly selects a player from each team to be the "VIP" (or Leader). The other teams objective is to kill the VIP of opposing teams. Points are only awarded to people who kill the VIP, any other kills, will not get you points. You can set a points and time limit. It has custom teams that come with it. There's not much to say. Report any (major) glitches to me. And suggest things (although they is a very likely chance that they will not get made) in this thread. And here, have a picture:

With a good build, this could be a fun Game mode, have fun...

This Gamemode Requires TDM (By SpaceGuy) in order to function, download it here And here is the Direct Download link

Download: Click it, you know you want to.
 Updated! I fixed various minor bugs that Space Guy brought to my attention.

View this file on RTB mod manager
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 10:47:21 AM by AGlass0fMilk »

yays!
it's released! and fun, i'm the yellow duck in the picture, a zombie duck with uniform...
edit: aww, i missed it, i was trying to post within the first 15 seconds >=(

You should really have it ready when you post the big topic on the forums...

If it isn't already, the VIP's name should always be visible from far away even with Hide Player Names on, like in Cops and Robbers.

Does the VIP change when killed? Otherwise it could become a little repetitive if the player selected isn't very good...

Cool like in halo type

You should really have it ready when you post the big topic on the forums...

If it isn't already, the VIP's name should always be visible from far away even with Hide Player Names on, like in Cops and Robbers.

Does the VIP change when killed? Otherwise it could become a little repetitive if the player selected isn't very good...
it changes when killed, it selects another random person that's not the old VIP, but if there's nobody else they're selected again, and it's leader so you can change the uniform to be bright red on a green team, and bright yellow on a blue team i think
edit: didn't know that people were that fast at posting, we all posted together sorta, same delay

It's taking longer than usual because mediafire is saying the zip is in my account, but I can't see it =/

What's a different File hosting site?

odd, and maybe i'll make a build for it now, i wanted to test before =D
maybe you could upload it to RTB?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 03:05:29 PM by phflack »

PLZ SPACE GUY! I DONT HAVE ANY MODS! 0 CITY RPS,  AND 0 TDMS! PLZZZZ OH PLZ LET ME DONLOAD AS SOON AS LINK IS POSIBLE!

There the links up. Make sure you're not a robot, you have to type in letters/numbers to get it.

There the links up. Make sure you're not a robot, you have to type in letters/numbers to get it.
i thought it was VIP, not AVIP

UHHH, i must not know how to use mods... how do i use mods? i turned on the VIP mod, and nothing, how do i use one?

i thought it was VIP, not AVIP
Which reminds me, I found a slight glitch in the TDM thing. If you have an add on that loads after TDM (Say VIP) it won't register right, even if you put the system with the add-on. So I named it "AVIP" so it would load after the TDM add-on so it would load correctly. That is the explanation for the name.