Author Topic: Im gone  (Read 6017 times)

I found him annoying at first, but later on I didn't mind him at all.

Hated his stupid unintelligent comebacks and how he's SO GANGSTA.

loving finally, I was sick of his bullstuff ghetto racially insensitive pseudo-black manner.

He's banned!

Now he can get a full time job at his 7-11.

Lyrical G dug his own grave. We have yet to throw him in.
Bacon, you're just now starting to dig yours. Watch yourself.

what? shut the forget up dude

so what if you've helped in flaming to get some dumb asses out of the community, quit throwing your weight around

you pretty much revolve around drama and put forget or stuff in between every other word in your arguments

The second he accused people of white supremacy was when I lost my last thread of patience for him. It was a glorious verbal beat-down to say the least.

what? shut the forget up dude

so what if you've helped in flaming to get some dumb asses out of the community, quit throwing your weight around

you pretty much revolve around drama and put forget or stuff in between every other word in your arguments
No.
Lyrical G's an idiot. Deal with it.

No.
Lyrical G's an idiot. Deal with it.

that's not what im getting at. im getting at the fact that you think you have the power to do whatever the hell you feel like because you were on the right side of some arguments against some handicaps.

quit puffing your chest up like you actually accomplished something

threatening me to watch my back, who the hell do you think you are?
you've been here for about 4 months and already you have a giant ego, how about you take a dose of reality and forget off

-overeaction-
You're overeacting. Calm down. So what, we made Lyrical G leave, what's done is done. Drop it.

EDIT: Also, this isn't the Drama section. If you have a problem with me, make a drama thread, or PM me.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 01:44:19 PM by TheChaosCarrier »

You didn't make him leave you forgetin chode, he got himself banned

Also I noticed that you seem to jump into every topic in drama and put your opinion where it doesn't belong. Quit being a drama whore

You didn't make him leave you forgetin chode, he got himself banned

Also I noticed that you seem to jump into every topic in drama and put your opinion where it doesn't belong. Quit being a drama whore
EDIT: Also, this isn't the Drama section. If you have a problem with me, make a drama thread, or PM me.

I'm not going to make a drama thread because that's what you want you stupid attention whore

I'm not going to make a drama thread because that's what you want you stupid attention whore
Read.

Not going to do that either because everyone should see how much of an egotistical richard hole you are

No.
You're just overeacting.

See how I'm being calm? You should try that one of these days.