Author Topic: Days Inn made me sick with BLACK MOLD!  (Read 6317 times)

http://picasaweb.google.com/eds1003/PUBLIC?feat=directlink
So basically this is where I have been staying for the past week. The mold has finally made me sick and I had to leave and go to another hotel. Already sent in a complaint with days inn and contacting the health department today/tomorrow to "try" to get the place shut down. Also the walkways outside were made out of rotting wood and you could basically fall through the floor at any second. MORE COMING SOON AS I GET MORE INFO!

Lol.

That sucks. Black mold be black.

i went to a inn once and i found cum on the floor and my dog started licking it and then he had to go to the hospital for 2 weeks D:

i went to a inn once and i found cum on the floor and my dog started licking it and then he had to go to the hospital for 2 weeks D:

please go back to health class and relearn love.

your dog most likely ate poison or something

That's loving disgusting.

Get them shut down please.

I had the same probelm with Days Inn.

Man, it was stuffTY.

http://picasaweb.google.com/eds1003/PUBLIC?feat=directlink
So basically this is where I have been staying for the past week.
You shouldn't have stayed there at all when you saw the mold.

How the forget would semen make a dog sick? Especially if it was tiny amounts on the floor.

Going to demand a refund most likely also. Plus they would not relocate me to another hotel. Just another mold infested room.

Yarly. I would've gone straight to the front desk. That's what we did at one hotel once. We were promised a hotel with windows and a view of the pool. What'd we get? A windowless room with a fire alarm that kept beeping every few seconds. Oh, and only one bed when we specified for two and absolutely no space.

Yarly. I would've gone straight to the front desk. That's what we did at one hotel once. We were promised a hotel with windows and a view of the pool. What'd we get? A windowless room with a fire alarm that kept beeping every few seconds. Oh, and only one bed when we specified for two and absolutely no space.
I went to the front desk with pictures. They just set me up with another room with mold. And it is apparently in all the rooms I bet.
Sent the story to the consumerist and still trying to get the correct number/email for the health department because they dont loving transfer me.

How the forget would semen make a dog sick? Especially if it was tiny amounts on the floor.
Not to mention it dries up within 20 minutes

Were you at Disney World?

Were you at Disney World?
Went there but currently about a mile away from the airport. Got a 5:30 am flight tomorrow. Have to fly standby.

wouldnt it make your dog pregnent instead of sick or was it a boy dog