Author Topic: Rekuddo  (Read 4185 times)

This guy has been threadstuffting with his political views when they are hardly relevant to the topic. Here are some examples:

Anarchism is a primitive form of Communism.

Communist friends.

ONLY HALF? Get out of my country! For 'merica!

It's poor parenting, keeping your son/daughter under the impression that "If you play this game, you'll be screwed up for life, and get aids and die." So the children can go one of 2 ways, either Grow up under false pretenses and live a lie their entire lives and pass on the Horrible communist lies that their parents told them to their sons/daughters. Or they'll be the type that Rebels against their parents and grows up to hate them.

Another radical Left-Wing Vegan propaganda, since when the hell do eggs bleed? I only played this to pass time before my mom brings home Delicious burger king. This is pathetic. This piece of stuff wants you to become a vegetarian, let me tell you something It's natural selection, we're supposed to kill animals so they don't grow out of their limits and over populate then more and more animals would starve to death because lack of food.

So you want to defect to Japan? Traitor to America! TRAITOR!

He also posts blatantly false information, claiming it is correct:

Looks like a picture out of an up-coming move where national socialist Germany won WW2.

There was no European theatre in 1943...

The European theatre started June 6th 1944 with the allies invasion of France which broke into Europe. That was 1944, the British couldn't have deployed their "Mech" in 1943 because there was no place in Europe to deploy it to.

The European Theater was created in 1939, when combat first broke out. Just because the United States was not involved in the war yet does not mean it is not a theater.

He left because he was Jewish, The Germans neared their creation of an A-bomb and successfully detonated one but it was not even 1/8th of what was dropped on Japan by the US. German scientists where amazed by the US for dropping on Japan.

The V2 and V3 missiles were long range ballistic missiles that where capable of holding these new "weapons" but as the war ended Riddler never got to use it, and was captured by British and American soldiers. As other German scientists which where captured that knew about the nuclear program.

Originally the US didn't want the atomic plans to be given to the USSR and 2 American spies Julius and Ethel Rosenberg stole atomic secrets and gave them to the USSR, and they where executed.

The Germans never successfully detonated or created an atomic weapon.

He's an obvious gun-nut, and throws his knowledge around constantly, assuming he is correct in political matters.

Actually I do because last year I wrote an entire 5 page essay on Why gun Control does not work for my Graduation project.

He has a blatant hatred of liberals, and he can't control himself in many posts he makes. I'm getting tired of "loving LEFT WING PROPAGANDA" and "COMMUNIST friendS".

fffffff.

YOU MUST BE COMMUNIST friend

Not really, but I have liberal political views.

REKUDDO IS RIGHT

ALL COMMUNISM IS EVIL


OHAI, YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME SO YOU'RE A COMMUNIST

It seems that all his political posts are relative to the topic or the quote. I don't see what is so wrong.

It seems that all his political posts are relative to the topic or the quote. I don't see what is so wrong.
I posted the USSR anthem because I liked the way it sounded. Then he came in and said "Communist friends."

It seems that all his political posts are relative to the topic or the quote. I don't see what is so wrong.

Other than the fact they're horribly, horribly wrong.

Other than the fact they're horribly, horribly wrong.
Still relative to the subject of the topic he posted in.

Still relative to the subject of the topic he posted in.
I posted the USSR anthem because I liked the way it sounded. Then he came in and said "Communist friends."


Communism is relative to the USSR. It still may be a bit off hand but it is still relative to it.

tl;dr: "IM RIGHT YOUR WRONG YOU COMMUNIST I WROTE A PAPER ON THIS AND IT SOMEHOW GOT ME THROUGH MIDDLE SCHOOL MY TEACHER MUST BE A DUMBASS IM RIGHT YOUR WRONG SHUT UP YOU COMMUNIST"

Isn't Rekuddo, Lemurdecatta?



"Rykuta"
They all sound the same, now. Rykuta, Rekkudo, Retz, etc.

Needless to say, I've always thought Rekkudo was kind of an idiot.