Author Topic: My pal Foofs.  (Read 3501 times)

Foofs is a cool pal. He enjoys eating, sleeping and clogging my screen. He also loves rolling on his back. He makes a great pillow. I am trying to teach Foofs hao to sit on ma head but he is currently to interested in my computer screen D:

This is Foofs.

He likes to steal my dinner when I am not looking.

You can usually find Foofs in his bed.

He sleeps alot.

Foofs always rolls around and stretches.

He also loves to celebrate.

I hope you like Foofs just as much as I do :D
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 10:34:29 AM by heedicalking »

fat cat
Not as fat as my sister's cat Buttercup. I'll get pics later.

foofs is an american hero

Cool fact, if a cat stairs at a TV or computer screen for too long, they are handicapped. All they see are lines.

Cool fact, if a cat stairs at a TV or computer screen for too long, they are handicapped. All they see are lines.
I'm going to say that is false for computer screens. My cats often interact with what happens on the screen.

Well Foofs just likes obscuring my view. He sits on my keys alot too.

I do not think it works for LCDs though. I know this from back when my cat used to watch the weather channel. Back then, they rarely had LCD TVs or anything beyond big tube monitors and TVs.

My cat enjoys hunting, he is surprisingly good at it. Last year he caught a full grown rabbit that was almost the same size as him, thats impressive mang.
He also catches field mice rips them apart and leaves the disfigured bodies for us to find.

Your cat just wants you to know he/she loves you. Then it will crap on your carpet for your birthday.

That cat is adorable. :D

I wish i could have a cat but my dad is allergic :( Anyway. Adorable cat :D

My cat enjoys hunting, he is surprisingly good at it. Last year he caught a full grown rabbit that was almost the same size as him, thats impressive mang.
He also catches field mice rips them apart and leaves the disfigured bodies for us to find.
Ha, that's nothing. My cat killed practically every single rodentile creature in the 2-3 fields surrounding our old house, I'd say approximately 4-5 acres of Field. He also dined with a Fox. We know this as there was a large rabbit body left completely gutted outside our front door, the door was stained with blood, and scratch marks were left up the door, higher than where our cat can reach, also, we had a local fox so we presume it was that Fox that he had done this and out cat had feasted alongside it too. Our cat has also had fights with Moles and even a Badger (However the Badger was just older than a Baby, if you understand what I mean) All in All, our cat hasn't lost a single fight except against a single wild feril cat, that obviously still had it's testicles. That wild cat beat up our cat, quite badly, and killed our neighbours cat. But it's ok, because my dog caught the cat and playfully broke it's neck. So, my cat's better than yours :P

Also, Foofs looks very Fat. It might crush your head if it sits on it. I suggest practising with a Polestyrine Head manequine thingy. Get it to sit on it, and then send us pictures :D

Don't be mean to people's cats. Foofs gets upset when I say other cats are cooler :(. Be nice.