Author Topic: APB: All Points Bulletin  (Read 3426 times)

It's criminals VS enforcers (Police, basically)

Players can make there own groups in either faction, like in the screenshots you can see the gang names "Sons of Guns" and "The Dolls", in the upper right corner. Well those gangs commit crimes and can in engage in gang wars with other criminal gangs. When events like this happen, the enforcers get a notice about it (An All Points Bulletin or APB) and respond accordingly. All this happens seamlessly of course.

Looks fun, judging by the trailer it seems you have to find guns, which makes it even better :D although there will be a lot of 1 or 2 man gangs.

They HAVE to make it on xbox 360, also i want to make my character look really special :3

Discussion of a port from PC to 360 has been mentioned several times in interviews, however it hasn't been confirmed.

It's free to sign up for the Beta.
that didnt answer my question, is the game going to be free when the beta comes out?

that didnt answer my question, is the game going to be free when the beta comes out?
The beta is a closed beta, so you HAVE to sign up.

It will only be free during beta, once it hits retail I can assume its probably going to cost $50+. Also, there will be no monthly subscription fee like most other MMORPGs, however the payment options are still up for debate.

D: do not want monthly fee. Yes I am cheap

Also, there will be no monthly subscription fee like most other MMORPGs, however the payment options are still up for debate.
Yes there is; Kotaku stated that it will be $50 a year (around $4.1 a month).

This for some reason has me thinking City of Heroes.

Yes there is; Kotaku stated that it will be $50 a year (around $4.1 a month).

link

looks interesting :o