Author Topic: I can't get this game working >:(  (Read 1540 times)

i have a GeForce 6200 video card with 128 on board memory, 300-something ram, and a 1.71ghz processor (plz don't laugh). My video card is 100% OpenGL 2.0 compatible, but when i try to run AoT it crashes, and in the console.log it swears on its life that it can't find an open GL display device. I already tried updating my drivers, I have the latest ones. Does anyone have any idea whyb AoT isn't detecting my display device? and preferably a way to solve the problem? Thanks in advance.

i have a GeForce 6200 video card with 128 on board memory, 300-something ram, and a 1.71ghz processor (plz don't laugh). My video card is 100% OpenGL 2.0 compatible, but when i try to run AoT it crashes, and in the console.log it swears on its life that it can't find an open GL display device. I already tried updating my drivers, I have the latest ones. Does anyone have any idea whyb AoT isn't detecting my display device? and preferably a way to solve the problem? Thanks in advance.

turn on computer?  :cookieMonster:

Don't get discouraged by the other posts/flame[bait], hopefully someone will come along who actully knows something. (which would probably be badspot)

Don't get discouraged by the other posts/flame[bait], hopefully someone will come along who actully knows something. (which would probably be badspot)

ya, proably. lol

LOL 1.71ghz HAHAHAA LOEZ THATS..THE..FUNNYEST THING IVE EVER HEARD LOL!

---

btw you have a better pc then me and i run aot fine ;)

---

that helps

lol good 1 :P

PLUG IT IN!!!!

You have committed a crime (All Caps)

*cougth not as good as "turn on computer"

access denied!

Oh, dont help him fix it. This guy's an asshat. We definately dont need more of them in AoT.

Oh, dont help him fix it. This guy's an asshat. We definately dont need more of them in AoT.
I lol at asshat almost every time I see it.