Author Topic: More Starwars  (Read 799 times)

First we need the vehicles, At-At ,At-Te, At-St, Millineum Falcon, X-Wing, Y-Wing, A-Wing, B-Wing, The TIEs,
Jedi Starfighter, Speeder Bike

Droids-Can be used like zombies,and played as too.
They should come with the weapons like the Army Man Soldier (by DarkStar, ZSNO, Racer and AGlass0fMilk)
Droid Types-
Battle Droid, Assault Droid, Commando droid, Droid Assassin, Super battle droid, Super Battle Droid Commander, Ultra battle droid, MagnaGuard, Droideka

Jedi's-Starkiller, (real name Galen Marek), Darth Vader, Luke Sky Walker and.... just make the rest please.

Get a please anywhere?  This is a really dumb request, I mean, just saying "Sombody do this and this now" is kind of demanding.

he's right you know

this is a good idea and yeah i have to agree he's right

would when your a Destroyer Droid (Driodeka)when you crouch would you go into ball mode and move faster and when standing would you right click and engage a sheild?
lol That would be awesome!
OH AND PLZ TELL ME IF YOU PLAY STAR WARS EMPIRE AT WAR FORCES OF CORRUPTION
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 01:21:58 AM by U.S. Air Marshall »

too much stuff.  i would be suprised if one or two gwt made.

-snip-

First appearance was in the first episode of stuff Wars, so no.

would when your a Destroyer Droid (Driodeka)when you crouch would you go into ball mode and move faster and when standing would you right click and engage a sheild?
lol That would be awesome!
OH AND PLZ TELL ME IF YOU PLAY STAR WARS EMPIRE AT WAR FORCES OF CORRUPTION
i got the game i may play online tell me your name plz

Dude. Learn to model on your own - this is WAY too much to ask of someone else to do for you.