Author Topic: Games That Amaze You  (Read 3638 times)

Dead space.
Never played it, heard it was pretty good though.

Hey..uhm do you think if FUEL runs on my stuff PC?.. ATI Radeon 9250 is my stuff card graphics card. Other things are fine..but I always have problems with my graphics card.

In my honest opinion, CoD 4 and The Darkness were two of the best single player campaigns I have ever played.
HL2 better be one >:o

HL2 better be one >:o
Actually, no. While HL2 has a good storyline (that I love of course), CoD 4 and The Darkness presented it in a very cinematic fashion, which felt more immersive. At the part when you watch Jenny die, it was a really sad moment, much like in I Am Legend when he has to kill his dog.

Actually, no. While HL2 has a good storyline (that I love of course), CoD 4 and The Darkness presented it in a very cinematic fashion, which felt more immersive. At the part when you watch Jenny die, it was a really sad moment, much like in I Am Legend when he has to kill his dog.
Dead space! Seriously...
Also... i like CoD:WaW more than CoD 4, also, thanks for screwing up The Darkness for me.

The fact that less then 1% of the people that create things on LBP now what the forget they are doing.

Same with spore really.

LBP.

Even though it's pretty boring now.

Mabinogi Heros :D

Awesome Graphics, gameplay, and physics.

Sadily its not accesable to the US yet, only Korea

Pikmin. Who knew gardening could be so much fun?

Forgot to add why it amazes me. When it first came out, it wasn't too anticipated, nobody knew what to expect. You start it up, pick your first pikmin, and instantly you are hooked. Same with Pikman 2. My friend and I stayed up all night taking turns in singleplayer.

Killzone 2 pretty much blew my mind single-player wise. I really loved playing Champions of Norath with 3 of my friends on the PS2 aswell, but that's more personal great than all-time great.

Phun. what they've added to it amazes me. even the super accurate physics is amazing. if you know how to use everything right, you won't be able to stop until you've finished your creation, be it a gun, a crash car, or even a gearbox.

Forgot to add why it amazes me. When it first came out, it wasn't too anticipated, nobody knew what to expect. You start it up, pick your first pikmin, and instantly you are hooked. Same with Pikman 2. My friend and I stayed up all night taking turns in singleplayer.
But Pikmin 2 is multiplayer... anyway, yes Pikmin hooks you.


But Pikmin 2 is multiplayer...

Only had 1 controller. :<