Poll

Poll inactive

Option 1
Option 2

Author Topic: Block Bastion - BL-TF2  (Read 90002 times)

Are the invisibility watches fixed? Can player regenerate health and all that again? Once I can do that and I return home, I will host.
I dont think so...

thing, could you please use a better grenade launcher? You have not seemed to edit it as far as I can tell, and it still does little to no damage.

edit the script for more damage and stuff.
/problem solved.

Better idea. Just edit the demogun to do less damage, have a smaller explosion radius, and have grenades explode on contact with Blockheads.

At first glance i though Hollow Bastion :o

Working on it. I'm redoing the Invisibility Watches to not require the Energy Bar. That's the Cloak and Dagger, now with extra Dagger since people kept asking :cookieMonster:

Working on it. I'm redoing the Invisibility Watches to not require the Energy Bar. That's the Cloak and Dagger, now with extra Dagger since people kept asking :cookieMonster:

What's the benefit of the normal watch going to be if they all have infinite cloak?

What's the benefit of the normal watch going to be if they all have infinite cloak?
I'm changing the one I had in my server to be like the old C&D with limited cloak just with the added knife, but still recharge a bit faster since it was way too slow to use properly.

Good day to you, mate!
-awesomesnip-
Nice!
Extra daggery! :)
Looks very nice.

Got my bandwidth reset.