Author Topic: DOF Screenshots  (Read 1026910 times)

The ambient light confuses me. I have no clue where it's supposed to be placed in regards to the ambient.

The ambient light confuses me. I have no clue where it's supposed to be placed in regards to the ambient.
Well there's your problem

Where the light should be coming from is where you place the flares. But then you make an invisible cube or something and make that emit the ambient light.

What I don't get is, since it's not being emitted from the actual object (headlights, street lamp etc.) won't that give on odd effect when a player explores that area? It's not going to be emitting from the object, so that won't be the brightest point, so to say. Or are Eksi's ambient lights evenly distributed in the area?

Sorry if you don't understand what I'm trying to say. It's kind of hard to explain.

"Kenshi the Epic"

courtesy to sycrone and warbler as hote models for pics B) mmmm

What save is that anyways? I've seen it as default in screenshots but I can't find it anywhere.

it was some wip build by badspot, which explains why he probally did not release its pretty memorible tho

it was some wip build by badspot, which explains why he probally did not release its pretty memorible tho
Incorrect.

Quote from: Wedge
The island build was made by some former USSR member, he wasn't in the beta though. I forget who it was specifically, it was contributed in the old main menu screenshot suggestion thread.

You can get some of the beta saves here:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=18305.0

You can find the island save here.

And this one is a W.I.P

Sneak peek :3