Author Topic: Slate Overcast  (Read 8602 times)

Slate Overcast
(hundredth post wheeee)

As the title says, it's a cloudy version of slate. It's perfect for those cold city days.

Failure
(Please tell me if the link or zip doesn't work properly.)

As usual, just place the zip in the add-ons folder. If that doesn't yield any results, then just take the folder inside and put that in the add-ons folder.

Screenshots:

The start-up image, which is pretty.

I think I mentioned somewhere that it's good for cities.

One good thing about a cloudy sky is that shadows become less noticeable. It's sometimes nice when you don't want one wall to be incredibly dark while the others remain ultra bright.

And... I'm lost now. And maybe dead.

Known issues:
The spawn point seems a little far from most of the default saves. I don't find it a very big problem, though.

As always, feel free to rate or hate.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 01:38:06 PM by Squideey »

i think its a 7/10
2nd post O_o

Dunno why, but i like it :)

Known issues:
The spawn point seems a little far from most of the default saves. I don't find it a very big problem, though.

That sucks because i accidentally made a build a bit too far from te spawn point, so everytime i load i gotta fly over to it. is it really THAT far from the defaults? i also love the map good job! i love the dark

Make an raining version of it!

It's sometimes nice when you don't one wall to be incredibly dark while the others remain ultra bright.

You the whole word. :/

...On the topic of the map: It looks good, I might try it out.

well...........it looks very boring..................which is actually GOOD for cityz!
d-ling

Awesome. I'm definatly DLing

Nice, I might download later.

The map doesn't show in my map list. Anyone else?

The map doesn't show in my map list. Anyone else?
Look into .zip, its failed inside.