Author Topic: Ridiculous amounts of Blood and Gore.  (Read 6774 times)

Gears of War, please, its one of the most bloody games i played.

Madworld, they made it Black & White to be able to survive the ERSB

Bloodrayne

And one of my favorites: The Punisher
Yes, there is gore, but i cant find a pic.

ITT: Serial killers of the future. =p

So I was playing opposing force, and I found a comrade sitting in a small pool of blood. He was alive, and he was asking me for a medic. At that point I didn't know I was actually supposed to get a medic for him, so I figured I would just kill him and take his ammo. But he just wouldn't loving die.

Eventually I found him a medic, and he got up and was perfectly fine.

So I was playing opposing force, and I found a comrade sitting in a small pool of blood. He was alive, and he was asking me for a medic. At that point I didn't know I was actually supposed to get a medic for him, so I figured I would just kill him and take his ammo. But he just wouldn't loving die.
-snip-
Eventually I found him a medic, and he got up and was perfectly fine.
-snip-
I lol'd.

[ img]http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7982/rprichlandnight0004.jpg[/img]
G Mod?

Haha, I loving love that.

Funilly enough, the one TITLED "Goremod" has only dismemberments and the "Dismemberment mod" is the goremod.

i'm going to need to get that o.o
is it freeware anywhere?

The multiplayer part is freeware.

May I take this time to point out that Left 4K Dead is the goriest java game ever?

Made more because I couldn't join any Steam servers and I was bored. Also warning, this is just loving brutal.

I made 1 more pic but... you don't want to know.

I made 1 more pic but... you don't want to know.
Yes I do :D

May I take this time to point out that Left 4K Dead is the goriest java game ever?
-Yes-
Yay, Left 4k Dead :D

I remember some part in blood harvest for Left 4 Dead that has a REALLY forgeted up cow in terms of mutilation. Bill was like Whoa-ho-hoooo!

Here are some from Scientist slaughter house mod messup #1 WTF