Author Topic: Laser Weapon Set 2.0  (Read 41489 times)

I am so tempted to finish my FutureRPG now.
Too bad.

My The Flash Cannon blew up!

ultimate powercharge for flash cannon is stunning!

Where are the pictures, you know the ones you took?

Edit: I found them! Awesome.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 11:53:35 AM by Oasis »

<3 I most formally offer this sweet rotund PNG of a home made chipped cookie for your soulful enjoyment.  :cookie:

i wish i coulda stayed longer on the picture server

Oh wow, these look awesome. I like how the models are so detailed, yet retain Blockland's style, unlike most models.

I agree with Void these models are great, and they do stay intact with the Blockland Style.
Plain out epicness, Ladios.

Oh my god I want to get this when I get back loving YES!

I am so tempted to finish my FutureRPG now.
Too bad.
Finish it. I have been wanting to PM you to but now I have a chance. I want to beta it so badly when you're done because I barely see any Future RPGs that aren't mods.

WOOT this is so cool, im the commander alien in the very front with the different shirt in the picture with the normal laser gun. :D

COOKIES FOR YOU LADIOS!:  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: x 10!

(thats 100 for those who cant multiply)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 12:50:14 PM by ShadowsfeaR »

You have just completed the add-ons that I need for a project of mine....

:D

I also highly suggest you download all the weapons, even if you already have an older version of the blasters shotgun, or minigun, etc, as I tweaked the fire rates and strenghts of the weapons on most of these slightly to make them more compatable with Blockland's default weapons.
Also took out two or three useless datablocks from the shotgun's code so at least download it for that.

My only bit with it, is that there's no way to truly tell the charge cap for the Flash Cannon, but other than that, these are seriously amazing. And maybe have the hit number for the Proto be an RTB pref? :o