Author Topic: Laser Weapon Set 2.0  (Read 41497 times)

Looked at it for 3 seconds, peed myself from the epic, then downloaded.

Epic win, anyone that says otherwise is a complete idiot.
Nuff' said

Then I tried using it, overall it IS pretty good, except for one little issue. The charge for the cannon, it plays the charge sound even if you're not charging it, and the fact that you disgaurd it after a full charged blast.
Other then that it's good enough for me.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 12:57:53 PM by Rykuta »

My only bit with it, is that there's no way to truly tell the charge cap for the Flash Cannon,
Whenever the charge sound is complete, its ready to fire, I meant to have an emitter also appear but I couldn't get it to work for some reason. I'm just stupid I guess. :P

And maybe have the hit number for the Proto be an RTB pref? :o
I did not understand what you meant by this

Finish it. I have been wanting to PM you to but now I have a chance. I want to beta it so badly when you're done because I barely see any Future RPGs that aren't mods.
I will once I can convert it to the new variables.  We need v5 saving/loading and that converter destiny is making.

Wow, there's problems and issues with every single one of these. Congratulations, you now have the most issues raised with your Add-Ons in such a short space of time.

Uh... what problems and issues? I thought the thing that tests your code when you upload let these through.

Alrighty I will be sure to release a fix for these later today or early tomorrow.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 02:02:37 PM by ladios »

Check the fileCP. You have duplicate sounds in nearly all of them and unused debris datablocks that are useless because you decided to Edit->Replace All the Gun without reading what you've actually done.

Nice, looks like it finally came out.

YAY I'm in the laser rifle pic :D

Ladios this is AMAZING  I seriously love the flash cannon!

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.  i didnt even wright anything yet!!

on topic:mummmmmm yummie  hear you go  :cookie:

is the proto 17 only supposesd to have huge recoil?  because i tested it on a bot, and it didnt fly anywhere...

is the proto 17 only supposesd to have huge recoil?  because i tested it on a bot, and it didnt fly anywhere...
/facepalm

It's supposed to make YOU fly around, not someone else.

And maybe have the hit number for the Proto be an RTB pref? :o
I did not understand what you meant by this
I meant, the number of times the Proto laser could reflect off surfaces. Unless thats just a too small setting to add.

HE FINNALLY FINISHED IT YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much ima so happy now.