Author Topic: Laser Weapon Set 2.0  (Read 41545 times)

Too bad you had to cut so much stuff out. D:

But these kick ASS.

Too bad you had to cut so much stuff out. D:

But these kick ASS.
2 guns is alot? I'm quite suprised that I even got the beam rifle to work the way I wanted it to.

Great job, as always Ladios. :cookie:

Could you post your console?

what do u mean like the pc im usin or something??

Awsome!!!nice work you did good 50 cokies for ya  :cookie:x50

what do u mean like the pc im usin or something??

no i mean like wen u open ur blocklan folder an play blockland then u try an use the guns n when it doesnt work exit blockland then go to the folder and get da console.txt feil den post what id says ere. klols?

The map with the alien war-scene background. You should seriously release that.
I'm not kidding :(

Pwease?

these are all SO epic, iwuv using them to fight zombies XD alien guns V.S. zombies FTW, but anyways, i cant get the defraction gun to switch modes D:

fav wep: Beam rifle

least fav: Proto-47 or something like that lol

COOKIES 4 U!  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

i cant get the defraction gun to switch modes D:
It doesnt have modes. You right click to do the alternate fire.

i thought there would be 10 guns...

One of them would take much longer to release and the other didn't match the set very well.

are you taking suggestions for new guns? i has a few ideas...

Don't you try and ignore me!
He used Slate Greenscreen and added the background.

He used Slate Greenscreen and added the background.
I used bedroom and built a greenscreen.