Author Topic: Saints row 2 help  (Read 1481 times)

Anyone need help with some missions. Im momtimesone on steam (my mom chose the name) ive beaten saints row 2. Ill help you with missions if ya need and maybe teach you some cheats. ;)

I doubt people play that crap game.

It's a great game but it runs like stuff on PC, so I've stopped playing until Volition gets their act together and patches it. They won't though, since RF:G is already out.

It's a great game but it runs like stuff on PC, so I've stopped playing until Volition gets their act together and patches it. They won't though, since RF:G is already out.
did you buy it off of steam website if so uninstall it and buy the game in its case with the cd steam is just for lazy ass people who dont wanna get off there asses to buy games and some steam games cost like 99.99 i mean who in the right mind would pay 99 dollars for a game you could buy on ebay or game stop for $12 or even $1 and its a awesome game just dont buy it off of steam yes it connects to steam but that doesnt give out all the fun of playing it in single or co-op the only problem is that you cant find any servers of multiplayer thats because co-op is the best for hanging with your friend or helping a guy out with missions its a awesome game check it out when you get the chance and dont buy it off of steam unless your really sure you wanna do it with all its suckyness

STeam is great, you have no idea what you're talking about.

and some steam games cost like 99.99 i mean who in the right mind would pay 99 dollars for a game you could buy on ebay or game stop for $12 or even $1

What the forget? That's the Valve complete pack, you stupid starfish. Get the forget out.

Edit: Uh, actually, pally. Sorry about what I said there. Now how about you show me a link to ebay where I can buy the 12 dollar valve complete pack? Or maybe the 1 dollar one?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 09:45:31 AM by Mikiyikiy »

They have gotten their act together and patched it BTW

I doubt people play that crap game.
Saints Row 2 is far superior than GTA 4.
Anyone need help with some missions. Im momtimesone on steam (my mom chose the name) ive beaten saints row 2. Ill help you with missions if ya need and maybe teach you some cheats. ;)
Cheats are easy to find and I'm going to doubt you have any valuable skills;
What weapons have you unlocked infinite ammo for?

did you buy it off of steam website if so uninstall it and buy the game in its case with the cd steam is just for lazy ass people who dont wanna get off there asses to buy games and some steam games cost like 99.99 i mean who in the right mind would pay 99 dollars for a game you could buy on ebay or game stop for $12 or even $1 and its a awesome game just dont buy it off of steam yes it connects to steam but that doesnt give out all the fun of playing it in single or co-op the only problem is that you cant find any servers of multiplayer thats because co-op is the best for hanging with your friend or helping a guy out with missions its a awesome game check it out when you get the chance and dont buy it off of steam unless your really sure you wanna do it with all its suckyness

this is why no one likes you

Saints Row 2 is far superior than GTA 4.
I think GTA4 has better multiplayer. However, the singleplayer mode in Saints Row 2 is extremely better than GTA4.

this is why no one likes you
Really? I thought it was because he is a complete fake-out moron acting like he was 30.
And this I guess.

I think GTA4 has better multiplayer. However, the singleplayer mode in Saints Row 2 is extremely better than GTA4.
I agree, GTA 4 had free-roam multiplayer. I was so disappointed that SR2 didn't.

Definitely, the customization on SR2 is the best I've seen in any game in the world.

They have gotten their act together and patched it BTW

:O where

Definitely, the customization on SR2 is the best I've seen in any game in the world.

wait until APB comes out.