Author Topic: Brickmin: Builds  (Read 2010 times)

Brickmin: Builds

About
You know about my Brickmin mod that I am working on, yes? Well if not, click here.

Well, we need builds for it. You may know of the Pikmin game (You should, if you are going to be making builds for this)
The builds NEED to have invisible boundaries around the outside of them. Do not add pellet posies or fake monsters or onions or gates or any of that. I can add of that in when the time comes for it. The builds should be a landscape like in Pikmin. Maybe a replica of the Forest of Hope. We cannot finish the mod without your help. We are counting on builds for testing and to include in a release (assuming it gets released let alone finished)

Gallery
These are the builds that will be displayed. I am almost done mine, will be posting shortly.

I'll take a shot at one after you post your, so I know what I should do.

I'll take a shot at one after you post your, so I know what I should do.
I will get around to posting it tomorrow. Working on a Brickmin model then going to sleep. Yes, I go to sleep early? Does that make me 8?

i'll do the same, when you post anyway

I will get around to posting it tomorrow. Working on a Brickmin model then going to sleep. Yes, I go to sleep early? Does that make me 8?
Yes :o

Well, I was an idiot and forgot to save most of it but here is what I got. A lot needs to be re done and I could use help if anyone wants to help.

Your build is supposed to be like a pikmin landscape with walls around and places where treasure would be put.

Er, okay. I'll try my hand at a foresty type one.

Double Toast, I present to you, the Dusty Cavern save! This level could be where you get the Blue Pikmin, since the main terrain in this map is water. It also comes with a huge grey wall, which you must have yellow pikmin to use the bombs to blow it up. It ALSO has a few good spots that treasures could be placed, BUT for this, the player can not have the ability to jump, but I hope you know this because Olimar can't jump in game...can he? I haven't played in a long time.

Anyway, tell me what you think and I'll be glad to make you some more.

Double Toast, I present to you, the Dusty Cavern save! This level could be where you get the Blue Pikmin, since the main terrain in this map is water. It also comes with a huge grey wall, which you must have yellow pikmin to use the bombs to blow it up. It ALSO has a few good spots that treasures could be placed, BUT for this, the player can not have the ability to jump, but I hope you know this because Olimar can't jump in game...can he? I haven't played in a long time.

Anyway, tell me what you think and I'll be glad to make you some more.
I like it. But how would Olimar get out of the water? You should make some kind of ladder that is onplayertouch- set velocity. Or I could do that.

There should be a landscape barrier around the whole build plus an invisible barrier beyond that, just in case someone gets like, thrown over there or something.

There should be a landscape barrier around the whole build plus an invisible barrier beyond that, just in case someone gets like, thrown over there or something.
That is what I did AND what Nick did.

Sorry, I just downloaded the save and I didn't know that you had done that.

Maybe Nick should add some boulder that you have to move to find another secret cavern?

Sorry, I just downloaded the save and I didn't know that you had done that.

Maybe Nick should add some boulder that you have to move to find another secret cavern?
That would be something made into the mod.

Heed, you can edit as much as you want, but really try not to lose the design I gave it, I think it looks nice :3