Author Topic: Half-Life 2 Cinematic Mod  (Read 7851 times)

Holy balls, that is one big rar file D:

Yay, a huge RAR file so HL2 looks better!  That's so worth it!

The fact it's compressed scares me as to how big it actually is.

Holy forget the patch is just 1 Gig?

Someone with this mind just "ripping" the Maps and HDR stuff out of this and uploading this? I don't care about the music/sound or new textures and models

Pretty sure playing Synergy makes HL2 maps use HDR, as Synergy uses the Orange Box engine.

Yeah but does it have ATMOSPHERIC EFFECKSH?! OMFG I THINK NOT

Yep it's absolutely hugeforget. GameArena is unmetered for me though, perhaps some of you have a similar deal.

I don't see the point.  WOW HL2 LOOKS BETTER.  Oh, wait.  It already looked great.  I don't need all of the bloom and such to enjoy a game.

Fine, do not download the mod then and leave it at that. Goodbye.

I need a better link. I have to sign up to download. And i don't have the money.

I am only downloading these to.

V9 Base.

V9.5 Patch.

Osht. I'll find a new mirror after school. If you want it now, you can just register. You don't have to pay anything.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 05:36:01 PM by Crunchie »


It looks like it completely changes the settings for everything, turning it partially away from the HL2 storyline

Yeah but does it have ATMOSPHERIC EFFECKSH?! OMFG I THINK NOT

I find the atmospheric effects to be nonexistant.

Looks cool, but I don't understand why it adds trees to almost every part.

Looks cool, but I don't understand why it adds trees to almost every part.
Makes it feel like EP2 more?

I installed it but it won't load.

I installed it but it won't load.
Your problem most likely is the fact that you have a crappy video card.

Your problem most likely is the fact that you have a crappy video card.

Did you forget to read this first page?

Sorry, but definitely not.
Yes, you probably could with lower settings.
What resolution do you run games on?

That what Crunchie said to me.