Author Topic: The real confession. DSi  (Read 3796 times)

As many of you have heard about me and DSi supposedly being Slip Personalities. I am here to simplify. I didnt want to go this far. But I am now going to tell the truth. DSi has not been booted from BLIU. . He doesnt even have a BLID. So he really focuses on my user.  He has no interest in Blockland. But the forums. Also. I was attacked by Zoneark over my Server. So for all of you that still think im DSi. Think again...

DSi is my Brother....

No further Questions will be awnsered at this time. DSi has quit the Blockland Forums after being Banned. Thank you and Have a nice Day.

DSi = Titanic in-game
DSi did have an ID. Nice lie.

DSi = Titanic in-game
DSi did have an ID. Nice lie.
1: DSi doesnt have a username... He doesnt want Blockland. He didnt make the Baby mod. I ported it. He posted it. He was in my clan. Would i let someone i didnt know In my clan with out an ID?

Currently Jeep is hosting:

If it WAS me. I would Say

Currently I am Hosting...

If it WAS me. I would Say

Currently I am Hosting...
then why didint you make that topic? instead of your "brother"

then why didint you make that topic? instead of your "brother"
I didnt have a forum user at the time.

Titanic's server:

u mad?
yes kalphiter. i banned you tried to insult me and ran from the fight. so yes i banned you. if you want back in. ill let you. but 1 person isnt going to ruin my server

I have all the evidence that you're the same person.

Im not saying that i didnt use his forum name. I barely did . Why do you think. When he was banned i made my own. I wrote that Kalphiter

Didnt have a forum name. Why would i want one if I could use My Brothers

Im not saying that i didnt use his forum name. I barely did . Why do you think. When he was banned i made my own. I wrote that Kalphiter
pics of you holding im jeep gladiator and sai saying im dsi

No one ever knew that you were him until you made a huge deal about it.

pics of you holding im jeep gladiator and dsi saying im dsi

No one ever knew that you were him until you made a huge deal about it.
Im not him :[ Dont you get it. He's my brother.