Author Topic: Boat - NWB app.  (Read 3650 times)

sounds more like the equivalent of "forget you, your build is terrible, i hope you burn"

You're blowing this out of proportion really. If he doesn't give advice on a build, others usually will.
You've missed my point completely, he should have at least said more then a one word sentence, he could have put multiple other responses such as.

No, this is not quality for NWB.
No, the build is stuff.
No, perhaps add an interior and fix up the sails.
No, try again.

You've missed my point completely, he should have at least said more then a one word sentence, he could have put multiple other responses such as.

No, this is not quality for NWB.
No, the build is stuff.
No, perhaps add an interior and fix up the sails.
No, try again.

Well I would assume that if an NWB member says no that its not NWB quality, common sense.

Its not anything new. Salt accepts nothing. I agree with you 100%.

I could blow you arguement right out of the water right now. You want me to post some of his "yes" votes?

Quote from: Crazy Salt
It looks unfinished and parts of it need more detail, I say no.
Link to above quote: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=79215.msg1371514#msg1371514

No, it needs interior.

Meh...

IMO, The Way you used the Ramps on the sides makes it look like it would go Really Slow.

Holy stuff! I left for an hour. xD

Everyone should just sit back, and chill. This is my NWB app not drama section. Don't get mad at me I'm trying to help  :cookieMonster:

He said No. They all said No, it doesn't matter why, not to be on Salt's side, or anyone's side for that matter

Straight to the point

My build wasn't good enough.

Nuff said

Holy stuff! I left for an hour. xD

Everyone should just sit back, and chill. This is my NWB app not drama section. Don't get mad at me I'm trying to help  :cookieMonster:

He said No. They all said No, it doesn't matter why, not to be on Salt's side, or anyone's side for that matter

Straight to the point

My build wasn't good enough.

Nuff said
That's a good attittude. Nice to see.

That's a good attittude. Nice to see.
Indeed.

Good job being the only one on topic Metal.  :cookieMonster: