Author Topic: TF2 Classless Update: Post-Release Discussion  (Read 37542 times)

More and more people are using the idler.  I haven't and I DO NOT intend to do so.

I do, pfft, forget you and your morals, I want a hat :(

Idler program is for lazy unreliable people.

Who else has a Gentle-Man's Medal for the Soldier? I got me one of those bad boys.

Who else has a Gentle-Man's Medal for the Soldier? I got me one of those bad boys.

Lucky, I was trying to find the hidden links for myself because I didn't know snot had posted them already :(

Or tails. One of them

What is it exactly?

a medal that you can wear in the misc slot

Valve gave out like 100 of them if you went to the site and clicked "GIMME A MEDAL". I'd get the facepunch link but I'm banned for another 2 hours or so.

i do, level 100 Gentle-Man's Medal :D

I do, pfft, forget you and your morals, I want a hat :(
So You would rather be gay forget and idle and not play a Tean based class game and accomplish a goal to beat the other team? It seems like people forgot that the game is called "Team Fortress 2", not "Team Dress Up 2".

team engineer is bald fortress 2

So You would rather be gay forget and idle and not play a Tean based class game and accomplish a goal to beat the other team? It seems like people forgot that the game is called "Team Fortress 2", not "Team Dress Up 2".

Only when im not playing, yeah.

Harm, we do it when we are NOT playing the game. that way we have more of a chance. It is not like we idle for fun. We idle because without it, we have such a small chance of getting a hat or other rare items that it is not funny. I am sick of your bitching about it. We idle because valve dangles a fancy new thing infront of us and we can not have it. We are stuck there playing their game knowing that we can not control anything about what they have "given" us. It is like saying you won a million dollars and saying you can only have it if you pick a blue marble out of a million red ones.