Author Topic: Continuation: Face_Orc  (Read 1320 times)

Original topic can be viewed here.

He obviously copied my decal and stripped it down to stuff to 'make it look blocko'. After I subtly pointed that out and gave a pointer, he thrashes out at me by calling me jealous...

Quote from: blydebadger's locking post
I am locking this topic due to Voids jealousy.. I can tell that you think your the best at creating faces/decals, Void.
What is that? Not at all, I've only made a couple ok decals... I was just pointing out how utterly bad your decal was, and that it was an obvious copy. I also don't understand how this is 'jealously' but whatever.

BlydeBadger has also been releasing a new face/decal like every other day
:o

Obviously you made the face.  He's a friend.

IMO; his edit actualy looks better as it's not too crowded.

IMO; his edit actualy looks better as it's not too crowded.
Not the point of the topic.

Jealous You sound a little like a "Nerd". Not to be mean in any way.
And I dont want any tips from you.. I just think mines better cause it looks alot
more blocko.. Im not saying yours is bad, I mean, your faces are stunning!

He made a much better face. Sorry, but it's true.

He's the bushido of decals.  (well Bushido is getting better)
But quantity over quality, and the quality's not high.

He made a much better face. Sorry, but it's true.
What?  Are you high?

There are a few of his that I think are really good, but he needs to slow down.

As I said before, this topic is not about who's decal is better, it was about how it was an obvious copy better or not.

Compare that to my decal, the 'tusks' and eyebrows are pretty much direct copies whether he admits that or not. He basically traced over my posted ai file and stuff on it. It obviously is a quick rip that took a few minutes.

How could people possibly think that is better?

His last post made me never want to download anything created by him :\
Even though I probably wouldn't anyway.

As I said before, this topic is not about who's decal is better, it was about how it was an obvious copy better or not.

Compare that to my decal, the 'tusks' and eyebrows are pretty much direct copies whether he admits that or not. He basically traced over my posted ai file and stuff on it. It obviously is a quick rip that took a few minutes.
looks more blocko