Omg postal 2

Author Topic: Omg postal 2  (Read 3323 times)

Postal 2, the game where everything is a joke.

I hate the online play, that ruined the game now i hate it.

Very good game. :D
I love setting elephants on fire. :D
Eventually chopping up people gets boring tho. D:

I have to dig up my regular Postal 2 disc. I have the Apocalypse weekend one for the Week in Paradise mod, but something forgeted up and the game quits itself every time you go into a new area.

I uninstalled, planning on reinstalling when I find the damn disc.

you pissed on a headless womans vag.
wtf

for full article goto link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postal_2

if you can find it on ebay or something, purchase "Postal X: 10th Anniversary" or "Postal: Fudge Pack" (comes with Postal 2, Apocalypse Weekend, and Week in Paradise mod, and Eternal Damnation mod) highly recommended

parants, do not let your children play or even watch someone play this game. they will be scarred for life.

"The Postal X: 10th Anniversary edition contains all the content from the Postal: Fudge Pack as well as introducing new content such as a Cereal Box, A Very POSTAL CHRISTMAS, Music to Go Postal By, and previews for both Postal III and the Postal film."

Quote from: Wikipedia
Postal 2 (styled as Postal²) is a first-person shooter video game by Running with Scissors, and it is the sequel to the 1997 game Postal. Both are intentionally highly controversial due to high levels of violence and stereotyping. Unlike its predecessor, Postal 2 is played completely in first-person based on the Unreal Graphics Engine. Due to its graphic nature the game has been banned in Australia and several other places.

parants, do not let your children play or even watch someone play this game. they will be scarred for life.
Jsk and 90% of the blockland community are children, including you, and I played it when I was younger as well. It desensitizes them to such horrors. Some may think its bad, but I like not freaking out every time some minor violence occurs.

Read this as Portal 2.  :cookieMonster:

Import it. :D

Found the disc. It was hidden somewhere. Reinstalling. :D

Also installing Apocalypse weekend and the AWP mod (fudge pack version is free on moddb)

good times good times...too bad theres no weapon mods for the normal postal 2 version