Author Topic: Trainman1  (Read 3614 times)

So many things wrong with jake's post that I'm going to go ahead and summarize it up as a STFU and GTFO.
Otherwise, continue.

i also am 11 and i know him,and i have post about be going around!,BUT they are not stopable!so i just have to let them die.
Drama stays. Never goes.
make fun of me if you wanna,but guess what,your just a random person on the internet that has never really met me and is probably a nerd that spends his life on the comp and has no social skills and is annoying and plays with Pokemon cards the rest of his life!
Even more things wrong. Most of us have a life contrary to what you believe and assume. There's nothing wrong with the computer, hell companies hire people to fix computers and pay nice large wages. What're you going to do? Football? NFL? NHL? Haha, snowballs chance in hell that is.
so leave him alone
leave me alone
you random
crazy,
PEPOLE!
No, no, and GTFO.

Also, you violate the forum rules by registering without a COPPA form.

You are an idiot. Almost everyone hates you. I suggest you stop posting.

What has the forum come to. :(

a trainman station D:

a trainman station D:
Not just that, it's that everyone can't wait to post a negative comment to each other.
Time for a new forum, peace.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 01:26:16 PM by Badspot »

i also am 11 and i know him,and i have post about be going around!,BUT they are not stopable!so i just have to let them die.
make fun of me if you wanna,but guess what,your just a random person on the internet that has never really met me and is probably a nerd that spends his life on the comp and has no social skills and is annoying and plays with Pokemon cards the rest of his life!,so leave him alone
leave me alone
you random
crazy,
PEPOLE!
You know what they say, "What you say is what you are"

Not just that, it's that everyone can't wait to post a negative comment to each other.
Time for a new forum, peace.

User was banned for this post
:D