Trainman1

Author Topic: Trainman1  (Read 3615 times)

Well im making a topic about myself i suck im stupid i admit it if you wanna keep making fun of me thats ok but just know this your problably a jackass in real life who makes fun of everyone and has to make fun of me for changing my ages well i gave out my real age so uh yea if it makes you feel better keep making fun of me but just know this your just a bigger jackass in real life then on the forums so get a life

I heard keyboards have a peirod key nowadays. :0

I like your avatar Trainman1 :D  :cookieMonster: ftw

Oh my god, I doubt I've seen a longer run-on sentnce in my life.

Trainman1, you should go back to school, your grasp on the English Language is incredibly poor, and your fractured sentences make my eyes haemorrhage.

I smell a ban for making a drama topic about yourself just to cry about what you did.

Ive seen a sentence that has 3million words.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marienbad_My_Love

Major run on. :D

Off topic: Longest word is : Lopado­temakho­selakho­galeo­kranio­leipsano­drim­hypo­trimmato­silphio­karabo­melito­katakekhy­meno­kikhl­epi­kossypho­phatto­perister­alektryon­opto­kephallio­kigklo­peleio­lagōio­siraio­baphē­tragano­pterýgōn. And its accualy a word

Off topic: Longest word is : Lopado­temakho­selakho­galeo­kranio­leipsano­drim­hypo­trimmato­silphio­karabo­melito­katakekhy­meno­kikhl­epi­kossypho­phatto­perister­alektryon­opto­kephallio­kigklo­peleio­lagōio­siraio­baphē­tragano­pterýgōn. And its accualy a word

What dose it mean?