My first decal-Masterchief

Author Topic: My first decal-Masterchief  (Read 7948 times)

Well, i just found out that someone else already did a masterchief decal, but im going to post anyways.
why do masterchief? well no real connection, im bored and wanted to try something.
THIS IS MY FIRST DECAL
i know, it isnt great, but please rate on x/10
i would like to get better and i need CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. please dont flame just because you need a power trip.

EDIT: I used paint.net

again, i know this has been done, i did not know until i finished though.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 05:15:53 PM by bobcat »

OMG UR SOO KEWL U MADE MATSER CHEF I LOVE U!!!!!1!!!!11!!
HALO IS AWSHUUMM OLOLOLOLOLOLOLO :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
THEY ALL URS!!!! :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :panda: :panda: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :nes: :nes: :nes:
(i am of corse being sarcastic.)
What the hell is wrong with you?
Halo is a fantasic game.
When fantards like you come in and have to have halo in a diffrent game youi ruin it.
Not to meanshoin that the decal itself sucks.
Keep your halo stuff out of blockland.

why do masterchief? well no real connection, im bored and wanted to try something.

THIS IS MY FIRST DECAL dont expect it to be awesome.

i would like to get better and i need CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. please dont flame just because you need a power trip.
you didnt read any of it, did you.

Some people would want this.
not me but some.

its good for a first decal.

I think that this is nice. I don't like the fact that it is not anti-aliased, though.

hmm now that i have slept since making it, it does kinda look more like samus armor. oh well.

how would i anti-alias it? im not particularly happy with the term anti aliasing because it messed with a game i used to play, but if it makes my decals better, im all in.

I'll just use a pic of one of my decals for an example.

See the lines on that face, and how they are not jagged? Thats anti-aliasing. I made that with the vector pen tool that can be found in many applications. For a tutorial on how to use the tool and a list of programs that use the pen tool, you can follow Skele's awesome tutorial that really helped me out.

ok i could not find any vector tools that would help with a finished image, but i did find a "soften image" option that sort of helped... i say sort of. its a little better, but the edges are still pretty bad.

Its nice. Looks like there was a lot of effort here, but I don't see the resemblance to Master Chief...

Well, i just found out that someone else already did a masterchief decal, but im going to post anyways.
THIS IS MY FIRST DECAL

EDIT: I used paint.net

again, i know this has been done, i did not know until i finished though.

great decal, but you should have the helmet and armor and stuff the same color as the decal

When i look at it looks like a face

When I look at your post it looks like you just glanced at the decal and posted something irreverent.

When I look at your post it looks like you just glanced at the decal and posted something irreverent.
D:

OMG UR SOO KEWL U MADE MATSER CHEF I LOVE U!!!!!1!!!!11!!
HALO IS AWSHUUMM OLOLOLOLOLOLOLO :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
THEY ALL URS!!!! :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :panda: :panda: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :nes: :nes: :nes:
(i am of corse being sarcastic.)
What the hell is wrong with you?
Halo is a fantasic game.
When fantards like you come in and have to have halo in a diffrent game youi ruin it.
Not to meanshoin that the decal itself sucks.
Keep your halo stuff out of blockland.
Jesus kid you are annoying and do nothing but spam.  Get out.