Author Topic: the next generation of blockland  (Read 5712 times)

everytime you guys show up in this forum, you try to convince us of new games and mods for 0002. but its never true.
your instead all fanboys of nonexistent games that have been tricked into gathering players for them. players that wait in another forum for years with nothing to show for it.

we have seen this game played out like 6 times now.

The "Based off of Bleh's RTB" means that it was based off of his RTB folder, which he released.

Thanks for pointing that out

everytime you guys show up in this forum, you try to convince us of new games and mods for 0002. but its never true.
your instead all fanboys of nonexistent games that have been tricked into gathering players for them. players that wait in another forum for years with nothing to show for it.

we have seen this game played out like 6 times now.

I showed a link to this RTB/Bleh style game years ago

Also, I noticed that you stole Rot's Pope City, do you have any links to Zombase?  Also, 100 mb?!  I like BL much better already.

Quote
I noticed that you stole Rot's Pope City

You are saying i made the crappy mod? Talk to Bleh not me, are you guys serious? I stolen it?

It's made by Cyberprime not Bleh lol.

You are saying i made the crappy mod? Talk to Bleh not me, are you guys serious? I stolen it?



Use it.

srry, you guys are saying bleh, bleh and more bleh



Use it.


I do, i just copy/paste the sentence that caught my attention   

Riot, you're just handicapped, BL v13 is the next generation, not a stuffty stolen mod for v2.

Huh? i never said it was v13.

Ok, you guys just keep just keep fighting my side now you are talking about v13, I know this is a stuffty edit, i know its stuff, i know its RTB, but why the forget did v13 get in here???

Riot, this proves you cannot read.


Riot, this proves you cannot read.

I dont want the next version of blockland from v12 to v13 getting in here, Is it my fault its named The Next Generation?

Yes, because you're probably the one who made it.