Author Topic: Boltster/Beekay/cboeree  (Read 7412 times)

Hey, he's back again!  For some reason he just CAN'T stop trolling me.  Also, whoever thought that cboeree wasn't beekay, I noticed that one of his contact usernames was "Cboeree"  So THREE loving ALTS.  Badspot, PLEASE ban him.  You're still on a roll, I believe.  Discuss.

Boltster isn't a troll.

Overuse of of caps.

And yeah, he's an idiot.

Boltster isn't a troll.
If he's not a troll, then why does he always have a PMfight with me?

That concludes it, he is troll

If he's not a troll, then why does he always have a PMfight with me?
Maybe because he DISLIKES you.  But that's just me guessing here.

That concludes it, he is troll
Your an idiot.

Your an idiot.

You are a handicap

Let's not start this. 

Boltster seems fine to me.
I don't see the drama. :|

NeedsMoarExplaination

Oh, forget.  Why do I always forget the most important part?

Anyways, first, as Beekay, he started flaming almost everyone, then started flaming me.  He then PMs me, and it evolves into a PM fight.  He ended up leaving, then Cboeree came, he starts flaming me again, another PM fight.  I say that it's funny how close he is to Beekay, he even comments on his avatar.  Now Mr.Boltster comes along, and now he's flaming me about "kiddy rage" in a few threads.  Then he PMs me, then I notice, he has a Linux avatar, I look back at the Beekay drama thread, because I remembered someone saying he was Boltster.  Now I just happened to mouseover the yahoo IM icon under his avatar in my PM inbox.  Then I notice that it says Cboeree.

Oh, forget.  Why do I always forget the most important part?

Anyways, first, as Beekay, he started flaming almost everyone, then started flaming me.  He then PMs me, and it evolves into a PM fight.  He ended up leaving, then Cboeree came, he starts flaming me again, another PM fight.  I say that it's funny how close he is to Beekay, he even comments on his avatar.  Now Mr.Boltster comes along, and now he's flaming me about "kiddy rage" in a few threads.  Then he PMs me, then I notice, he has a Linux avatar, I look back at the Beekay drama thread, because I remembered someone saying he was Boltster.  Now I just happened to mouseover the yahoo IM icon under his avatar in my PM inbox.  Then I notice that it says Cboeree.
I guess I missed the Cboeree thing, but I was here for Beekays stuff.
But, I don't think Boltster has been acting the same. He's still a pretty alright guy to me. :|
He has nowhere near the attitude of Beekay's when it comes to posting in general.

Yeah, he's gotten better from cboeree.

Beekay = Trigun
Trigun != Boltster