Author Topic: HL2 Stunstick  (Read 44549 times)

" It's a medium-range weapon than does ?? damage.
 And has an under slung shotgun.
ok?"

If you don't like my add-on, just get out of my topic and don't download it.

You're contributing nothing to this topic but rants, rants, rants and more rants. Why not contribute some ideas of how to make it better if you hate it so much?

EDIT: If you're wondering, here's the actual picture of the stunstick from the game.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 01:55:45 PM by MrCookie »

Also, the model is ugly.
I think the model fits the game perfectly. It's very 'blocko'.

Why exactly when I suggested this people said "No, lock the topic" when I suggested the ability to make in unabusable yet when this is released people don't get mad?Whatever, I'll still download it.

damnit where is that youtube link i have.....
ill post it later, but for now.
I JIZZED IN MAH PAANTS.

damnit where is that youtube link i have.....
ill post it later, but for now.
I JIZZED IN MAH PAANTS.
Was that really necessary?

If you think about it, every weapon ever made for Blockland can be abused.
Now shut up and be thankful these people actually use there time to make Add-Ons for you ungrateful pricks

Though Pandan was right that people were only hating on the Halo stuff because it's from Halo.
It was rare to see anyone actually bring up about the functionality of the content.
I suppose you guys are only using that to make yourselves look less like fanboys.

The Halo content does need more functionality though.
But how about the TF2 stuff?

On topic: this is nice 9/10

Off topic: lol--^

I don't mind game stuff.  So long as it does something new.  I try not to judge the Halo stuff because I really don't play halo.  But Pandan mentioned the Mongoose as an example, really, that's a stuffty example.  The Mongoose doesn't do stuff other than be a 4 wheeler.  It's model was way overdone, it just looked bad.  I would rather get Packer's quad bike and be done with it.  It does the same thing, and packer's model isn't just a terrible poly mess.

But how about the TF2 stuff?
we have enough TF2 stuff  :cookieMonster:  (I don't think we have sticky bombs yet though, I thought someone made a grenade launcher but i'm not sure)

A sticky bomb would be something that adds new functionality. I'm talking about the point A -> point B no gravity direct damage crap.

Pick up that can.
i rember that lol

on topic yes this looks promising dling

You can pick up my can any day ;)

Fixed.
OoOOooo Im scared now.

That's not the point you immature friend.*

Ive helped in the creation of many unique weapons.
Including the.. Air strike beacon, Artillery beacon, Faec Pwner, Pipe Bomb.

*So you decide to point out one of my "not so unique" weapons as a come back?
Give me a break.

Pfft, really?
A chargeable plasma pistol that does 2x damage to vehicles and 1x damage to players is not unique?
And just some others, Spartan Laser, Energy Sword,  Brute Shot, and Sticky Grenades.
The only thing in HL2 that is really unique is the gravity gun. And that's more of a tool to pick up things.

All i did was unleash my opinion..
Also, the model is ugly.
Let me get this straight: You release a bunch of stuff add-ons and then get complained at, so you decide to complain when someone releases something that isn't stuff and doesn't get complained at?

Jealous much?

Also I don't mean to offend but all of your weapons either A) suck or B) you played a minor role in their creation

It sounds like your trying to pass those off as facts.

IMO: Half Life 2 is just as over played and talked about as Halo.

No. It is not.
I know maybe 4 people who have played Half Life 2 and about 60 that have and continue to play Halo.

Also you mean "you're". Don't correct other people if you suck at this yourself.

10/10. I made an anim8or model of it. It was crap. But this is pure epicness.

EDIT: Im gonna have fun stunning zombies with this.  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 06:58:28 AM by Radioactive Cat »

Hey does it have the same effect as the tazer or tranquilizer? If so, i'll DL,otherwise, 9/10! :cookie: