Author Topic: What pisses you off?  (Read 18792 times)

He also gives "Queries" every class whar he calls on random people, usually the person who doesnt know it,
and asks them some stuff hard question, like he gave us all these acronym stuff we had to learn in a week, like
RECCALL and SALTPAD and we had to know the definitions too.

I RECALL MY SALTPAD AND SEND OUT PEPPERMATRESS

You.
Most Christians.
Most Kids Who are in the special program for smart kids. They think there better but there actually not.

What really grinds your gears...?

What really grinds your gears...?
People that dont know what there talking about.

I don't like when people are given options to choose from and pick something different to act cool or smart, for example:
Do you like cats or dogs?

Person 1: I LIEK CAKE DAWGS :D :D
Person 2: DINOZARS BEAT BOTH
Person 3: I ATE CAT ONCE FROM MY AZN FREND BUT HE SAID IT WAS CHICKN, TASTD LIKE CAT DO

Just post stuff that makes you mad. I`ll start:

People naming their child Destiny, Hope, etc. I really struggle to understand why anyone would want a name like this. It seems like it would be a neat name for a cat, but it`s not a name I would give to my child. It`s not like your daughter is special and will go stop world hunger, more than likely she will just live an average life and die as a middle-class person that never really did anything.
a noob... a noob in roblox... thats why i quit so easyly. im nboy1099 in roblox.

a noob... a noob in roblox... thats why i quit so easyly. im nboy1099 in roblox.
Do you know what pisses me off?, you.

Just wait until your town goes Honda Cube crazy. Those things make me throw up.

those are Nissans :U
and they are asymmetrical. That's why they're popular.

Or are you thinking of the Honda Element?

People who like the following:

Kingdom Hearts and the Star Wars prequel trilogy (calling it Star Wars should be against the law).

starfishs messing with my girlfriend

starfishs messing with my girlfriend

I hated this. so much.

when Garry's mod crashes.