Author Topic: TF2: Worth Buying? *Bought* [Need Tips]  (Read 7820 times)

Hello
I've heard a lot of good things about TF2, and i wanted to know if i should get it.
I've also heard that TDM and Class based TDM came from TF2.  Is this true?.

Does TF2 have the same kind of the same format as Blockland?  Like you can make and join a server, talk to them, etc.

Another thing, what one do i get.  There are a bunch of TF2: Meet the this, meet the that.  Do i buy the "Complete Pack" that's 25$?
And one other thing, do i need to play the original TF to understand TF2.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 03:41:25 AM by Justin K. »

TF2 is competely a new game from TF1, its not like Blockand. It DID NOT create TDM class based game, its no where near old enough to do that. Servers are hosted by internet company's 99% of the time.

If you are looking for a current age Team Deathmatch/other game mode games then TF2 is your game, its nothing like that Unreal Tort 3 stuff.

Servers are hosted by internet company's 99% of the time.
Whaat? Packer I want what whatever you're smoking.

Whaat? Packer I want what whatever you're smoking.
Any douchebag can "Rent" a server but its being hosted by a Internet provider. The rare 1% will host off there own net because they are capable of.

Ah ok.   Are there lots of maps to play on?

Do you have other online players on your team?
There is no Bots in TF2, its MP only.

Like 2fort, that's a nice one.
Get out, worst map ever. Only the douche-bags and psycho kids play on that map, probably why I haven't meet any yet.

Get out, worst map ever.
You think so?
Each to their own, I guess.

There is no Bots in TF2, its MP only.
I recently found out that one of the servers I visit(ed) was 90% populated by bots.

I recently found out that one of the servers I visit(ed) was 90% populated by bots.
Well, does it have like a server list?  and you can choose what one you want to go on?

2fort is such a stalemate, it'as easier to richard around or deathmatch than it is to CTF.

2fort is such a stalemate, it'as easier to richard around or deathmatch than it is to CTF.
...What?

Still I want what you're smoking packer.