To start a clan...

Author Topic: To start a clan...  (Read 3722 times)

Perfect. Thanks Dan, I didn't have to say it myself.

Quote from: wikipedia
This article is about the mythical race. For other uses, see Troll (disambiguation).

Close Up of Trolls (John Bauer, 1915).A troll is a member of a race of fearsome creatures from Norse mythology. Originally more or less the Nordic equivalents of giants, although often smaller in size, the different depictions have come to range from the fiendish giants – similar to the ogres of England (also called Trolls at times, see Troller's Gill) – to a devious, more human-like folk of the wilderness, living underground in hills, caves or mounds. In the Faroe islands, Orkney and Shetland tales, trolls are called trows, adopted from the Norse language when these islands were settled by Vikings

-wiki article-

This just proves your internet overall handicapation furthermore. You're just embrassing yourself now.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 08:04:27 PM by Caution »

This article is about the mythical race. For other uses, see Troll (disambiguation).

Close Up of Trolls (John Bauer, 1915).A troll is a member of a race of fearsome creatures from Norse mythology. Originally more or less the Nordic equivalents of giants, although often smaller in size, the different depictions have come to range from the fiendish giants – similar to the ogres of England (also called Trolls at times, see Troller's Gill) – to a devious, more human-like folk of the wilderness, living underground in hills, caves or mounds. In the Faroe islands, Orkney and Shetland tales, trolls are called trows, adopted from the Norse language when these islands were settled by Vikings

toxic, that's the wrong definition of troll, it's called an internet troll, idiot.

Don't swear because you'll get in trouble!
Don't breath air because you will get germs!

... You need someone to join your server.  Right now it is called trading post.  So please help me.  If you do I will give you  cookie.   :cookie:
first cookies? seriously, who does that anymore? and second, i made one called mountain traders, so you just copied me, bitch.

troll meens idiot you idiot

Wow, toxic has the mind of a 10 year old child....

God damnit can't we go one day without a pointless topic!?!

I totally agree with Fjeld.....

Toxic do you huff? I'm pretty sure your brain cells are fried.

What Is A Troll?

The term derives from "trolling", a style of fishing which involves trailing bait through a likely spot hoping for a bite. The troll posts a message, often in response to an honest question, that is intended to upset, disrupt or simply insult the group.

Usually, it will fail, as the troll rarely bothers to match the tone or style of the group, and usually its ignorance shows.

The site: http://www.flayme.com/troll/

All about spammers and trolls.

stop striking hist post guys! all you're doing is making problems and being dumb jerks

stop striking hist post guys! all you're doing is making problems and being dumb jerks
He's an idiot like you.