Poll

Do you know how? If so will you tell me? ALSO look at page 2 of the replays plz. Option 7 = no voting on it obviously.

Yush :3 but nou >:3
No
Yes, and yes
Maybe...
I AM HUNGRY :S
wut r u takn bout...?
NEW SECTION V
IDC if your gone :\
BOOHOO your going away D:
What O_o IDG this post...
thas tobad *presses alt+f4* -beep- watahec

Author Topic: How do you make a server dedicated?  (Read 1668 times)

NoEdit: Also, chrono, he never PMed me the script.

Hey i used the bedroom map, got server dedi, but it dies out b4 i can get back in it. I've also tried to fix that but nothing worked, so I need some help again.

ALSO...... i see that most ppl are more hungry than helpful! Well..... SO AM I.... :L ...... IMMA VERY HUNGRY.... MAYBA FER LLAMAS.....IY WAAAAN THE LLAMAS...

Keep in mind that you can't have a minigame when you are not there.  Unless you have a certain script

Actually, all this doesn't matter anymore because my dad is uninstalling BL, so I cannot start my 7.5% done

medieval RPG, my dogfight, my  futuristic DM which is from my, also unfinished, 7D O.peration G.reen S.torm,

err whatever the final name will/was going to be, which is alot like The Titanium's Cyblock, but is a little more

interactive with more action as well. He is uninstalling it because he thinks it over-heats the computer, but he

might not, and if he doesn't, I wanna no that script dude :3!

Oh yea feel free to spam this and chat on it as much as you want :3 cyas ppls!

UMM what noob voted 4 the wrong option? You were supposed to vote 4 the last 1...

I IS TEE AWESOME EXAMLPE O' SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I IS TEE AWESOME EXAMLPE O' SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy your ban.

This is MY post and I say that you CAN spam if you want. Use your common sense.

Use YOUR common sense. If people made spam threads, like this one, they'de be banned. It's not really your choice. Read the rules, and enjoy your ban.

Well I'm done with this now and people can post and comment what they want on it, as in, I don't care if they spam on this.
This is MY post and I say that you CAN spam if you want. Use your common sense.
But yea I am sorry about that. I was in a bad mood yesterday.