Author Topic: forget Your Respect  (Read 12241 times)

JD was a friend, he took a picture of himself with no shirt on in Post real life pictures and people called him a furry. So stop quoting that frikin post chaos, its not a loving chat room.

then loving read what he said in the OP and loving figure out what a chan boy is and why i called him it.

your posts are loving stupid thechaos
Kay.

I'm agreeing on JD on this, The main part that pisses me off about "respect" is that people base of off of how long someone has been here.

I'm agreeing on JD on this, The main part that pisses me off about "respect" is that people base of off of how long someone has been here.

bullstuff

you could have been here since 2005, that doesn't stop anybody from being a dumbass

respect is based off contributions to the community, be it ideas, art, builds, etc.

bullstuff

you could have been here since 2005, that doesn't stop anybody from being a dumbass

respect is based off contributions to the community, be it ideas, art, builds, etc.
The only probelm is that people who are popular tend to have a superiority complex.

OOH OOH DIG UP MY QUOTE HISTORY!

The only probelm is that people who are popular tend to have a superiority complex.

Which only says people who aren't have an inferiority complex.

I respect everyone here. But to earn it, you need to take one of these.

-white knight snip-
Guys, all of you think that you're better than everyone.
All of you think that you are perfect.
-white knight snip-

Seems like you have a serious case of telling us what we think.

You have no right-- that is, no right-- to tell us what we think.
Beyond that, you also have no right to expect us to just sit back and do nothing when JD flames all of us.

Because I can not adequately express my feelings towards your existence, I will now issue the following statement.
forget off and die.

*sigh*
Why did I even try...
Oh well, at least it got through to some people.