Poll

Should I release a Version with other commands?

Yes
30 (46.9%)
No
2 (3.1%)
Meh, why not?
13 (20.3%)
Fail
4 (6.3%)
Release it and post a picture of the gui.
15 (23.4%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Author Topic: Chase Cam  (Read 15599 times)

i love it
  it is way cool :cookieMonster:

:iceCream: I watched someone do this on youtube i just typed it in teh console its lots easier lolwut

This is awesome! For this, you get a cookie....  :cookie:..............     :cookieMonster:    Oh noes

didn't see it any where so had to ask: does it work in vehicle? cause if so that be beast

didn't see it any where so had to ask: does it work in vehicle? cause if so that be beast
Yes, it works in vehicles.

Come on no pic? Dude gotta get dat straight and get a pic

And what would the picture show? Think before you post, people.

I don't like it. Srry dude but its a fail.

Come on no pic? Dude gotta get dat straight and get a pic

Get this straight: JUST loving DOWNLOAD IT AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF

I don't like it. Srry dude but its a fail.

If you don't like it, it becomes a fail?

What are you, some god that commands everything, this guy did good. I really doubt you could make anything better, try for once in your life to appreciate the things that people do for others.

I like this mod. I suck at remembering console commands and I don't want to be copypasting the chasecam command over and over again. This mod was probably made for the lazy people like me.

Can someone tell me how to make little faces like this  :cookie: :cookieMonster: :panda: :iceCream: :nes: but i need to know how to make knights and kings and other little guys.

Can someone tell me how to make little faces like this  :cookie: :cookieMonster: :panda: :iceCream: :nes: but i need to know how to make knights and kings and other little guys.

you cant... thats rtb avatars

This topic makes me sad, Unappreciative people out there, Anyway very nice Add-On I personally dont take enjoyment in typing out some long command, I prefer binding.

Off Topic: Idk if any of you have played Jedi Academy?But if you typed /bind <key> Then you could put say and type a sentence and it would say it or you could bind an action pretty neat being able to bind different things.:)