Author Topic: Welcome to the Friend Zone.  (Read 4216 times)

Then you get the offtopicness going and in topics such as this, horny 12 year olds.

Gen Nick is here
and we ARE talking about something different then the OP.

OH god if i had a nickel for every time i hit "the friend zone"...

I'd have 10 cents...

Yeah, I tell mine "If you want me so bad, why'd you leave me in the first place and what's to stop you from doing it again? No thanks, I'm better off not wasting any more time or money on you."

wow.

i enjoy being in the boyfriend zone.

i enjoy being in the boyfriend zone.

shut up friend you mean lewinskyfriend zone lol

well that's just expected. :D

I actually have a girlfriend. And I'm 13.

i dont no wat liquor is because im to yung to drink.

I don't know if I'm just a loser but I don't see anything that great about having a girlfriend in highschool. Everyone who goes out seems to end up being all sad cause their boyfriend or girlfriend broke up with them, cheated on them, or something like that. Its also makes me laugh when they think their relationship is going to make it out of highschool and they are gonna love eachother forever.

I do hope you're not implying that all the posters in this topic, because Rug is 28.

I don't know if I'm just a loser but I don't see anything that great about having a girlfriend in highschool. Everyone who goes out seems to end up being all sad cause their boyfriend or girlfriend broke up with them, cheated on them, or something like that. Its also makes me laugh when they think their relationship is going to make it out of highschool and they are gonna love eachother forever.
The one time you're sad about breaking up with them will never amount to how many times you feel amazing about being with them.

I do hope you're not implying that all the posters in this topic, because Rug is 28.

I know, also hes not in highschool. I'm just saying I don't understand why people enjoy having relationships in highschool that are more likely to fail than not.

I know, also hes not in highschool. I'm just saying I don't understand why people enjoy having relationships in highschool that are more likely to fail than not.

Because it does wonders to your self esteem to feel loved.

The one time you're sad about breaking up with them will never amount to how many times you feel amazing about being with them.
/agree x9001