Author Topic: Welcome to the Friend Zone.  (Read 4226 times)

Then you get the offtopicness going and in topics such as this, horny 12 year olds.

Gen Nick is here and we ARE talking about something different then the OP.
Does this post have something to do with me derailing this subject to boobs?

Protip:

Don't marry the first woman that slips you the tounge.
Bro, have you given any thought to his name?

Anyway, so is Rughugger feeling this will be a serious relationship or just richardaroundment?

Bro, have you given any thought to his name?

Anyway, so is Rughugger feeling this will be a serious relationship or just richardaroundment?
Neither, she thinks of me as a brother from another mother....and I'm not black. o.o

(aka Rughugger's girly drama.)
No. This is not a girl drama thread until we get more details.

Like you'd know.

Wait

I don't see why I need an essay on something so simple. I like a girl a lot. One who I'd think would make perfect wifey material, and she just told me that I'm like a brother to her. SO that means no chance for a relationship.

So there was this girl...

Oh wait no there wasn't hahaha

Haha... ;_;

So there was this girl...

Oh wait no there wasn't hahaha

Haha... ;_;
That about sums it up too. lol

Don't give up.  One girl and I were friends until I told her how I felt.  Result....
Still in relationship.
Me is happy guy :D

Like you'd know.

Wait
have you not seen his girl drama threads??

have you not seen his girl drama threads??
That was the joke, lol.

I know, also hes not in highschool. I'm just saying I don't understand why people enjoy having relationships in highschool that are more likely to fail than not.

i always used to say that whenever i didn't have a girlfriend

haha.

Sigh, Relationships are loving handicapped.

I had this friend that really liked my and I liked her too and we allmost got to the point we had love togever but I got perents rooster-block.
A week later, I come back to her place only to find out she didn't even want it the first time

All of this, And she was never my girlfriend.

I'm telling you, I'm really starting to get pissed off by this realtionship thing; Most 16 year old girls only look for PINGAS and muslces.

(Also:No, The girl I mentioned is not the one that gave me a blow job.)

I'm telling you, I'm really starting to get pissed off by this realtionship thing; Most 16 year old girls only look for PINGAS and muslces.
That's puberty for you. You should know that that's what it's all about for any teen.