Author Topic: Welcome to the Friend Zone.  (Read 4187 times)

(aka Rughugger's girly drama.)

Well I'm thinking that I just hit the friend zone with a girl I find attractive. Mourn me and discuss women you liked who won't like you back the same way. Or even advice to prevent this for those on the verge of this fate.

I might actually be sad if I didn't find it so bloody amusing.

Friend zone = FFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-

Protip:

Don't marry the first woman that slips you the tounge.

Protip:

Don't marry the first woman that slips you the tounge.
lol I'm waaaaaaaaay beyond that point. But good advice for first timers.

lol I'm waaaaaaaaay beyond that point. But good advice for first timers.

Good, otherwise my laughter might have kept me up all night.

Good, otherwise my laughter might have kept me up all night.
I've had at least 15 women since that one and she, let me tell you, was one to forget. But it's hilarious how my exes all want to get back with me after ditching me. That's something I have to laugh at.

I've had at least 15 women since that one and she, let me tell you, was one to forget. But it's hilarious how my exes all want to get back with me after ditching me. That's something I have to laugh at.

It is indeed hilarious when they come crawling back to this lovey body of mine.

<.<
>.>

It is indeed hilarious when they come crawling back to this lovey body of mine.

<.<
>.>
Yeah, I tell mine "If you want me so bad, why'd you leave me in the first place and what's to stop you from doing it again? No thanks, I'm better off not wasting any more time or money on you."

I had something like that.
There was this girl, I wanted her but she didn't want me. We're good friends now but my horny whoda still wants her. He wants her as a love-partner and nothing more. :|

:C The girl I am in this sort of thing with is like me too. She just sits and does her own thing. None of that bullstuff drama or the other crap that comes with most women.

I have to say, having a normal conversation on these forums sure does make me smile.

:C The girl I am in this sort of thing with is like me too. She just sits and does her own thing. None of that bullstuff drama or the other crap that comes with most women.

yeah because you are the most appealing guy in the entire world

I have to say, having a normal conversation on these forums sure does make me smile.
Then you get the offtopicness going and in topics such as this, horny 12 year olds.

Gen Nick is here and we ARE talking about something different then the OP.

yeah because you are the most appealing guy in the entire world
hi bacon

Then you get the offtopicness going and in topics such as this, horny 12 year olds.

Gen Nick is here and we ARE talking about something different then the OP.
wat? Did you just call me a horny 12 year old lol