Author Topic: Aparently the other website is about to spam again.  (Read 3286 times)

Well, ever since, the Blockland forums have always been going straight to hell.
Wait, I thought we were already there, or was I just heavier than the forums?

All the other times it has just been one person. But THEIR forums planning to attack. Prepare for 30 new general discussion pages.
And then for them all to disappear.

All the other times it has just been one person. But THEIR forums planning to attack. Prepare for 30 new general discussion pages.
Wanna make a huge impact on them?
IGNORE EVERY ONE OF THEIR POSTS AND TOPICS
That'll show them.

I have said that about 3 times now and no one seems to listen -_-

IGNORE EVERY ONE OF THEIR POSTS AND TOPICS
Or, we could go in and post *Cricket* a few times, that'd annoy them.
 :cookieMonster:

You guys are behind the crap rock. Mine has a drink dispenser and carpet.

I'd like to point out that last time we were "raided,"a few of their members spent 2 whole hours posting one message at a time every 20 seconds and then Badspot logged on and deleted all of the posts and banned them in around 30 seconds - the time it took for them to make 1 whole post.

*Looks at watch*
*Taps it*

So...when were they coming?

Stupid people want to make their E-snake bigger by smacking their keyboard.
Because having it cut off by the admins is worth it.  But yeah, like Chrono said, ignore their posts.  If you don't respond, they will have accomplished nothing.

*Looks at watch*
*Taps it*

So...when were they coming?

I've been waiting for a day now too. Nothings happend so far. ._.

I've been waiting for a day now too. Nothings happend so far. ._.
This would never happen in roblox...

I think we should attack BACK AT THEM.  Before they get to us, we get to them!   :cookieMonster: <- He agrees.

I think we should attack BACK AT THEM.  Before they get to us, we get to them!   :cookieMonster: <- He agrees.

No.

You guys are behind the crap rock. Mine has a drink dispenser and carpet.
Lucky. All I have is some random hobo and someone who may or may not have been just killed by said random hobo. He might just be sleeping. While the hobo eats him.

No.
I would've atleast given _Rebel_ a week ban for encouraging others to start trouble.

If you were my child I would beat you.