Poll

I know this isn't my best map. But why do you think so?

Eh, rainbow road is bare by nature. It was bound to happen.
80 (22%)
I don't think it's your best. But its certainly not horrible.
155 (42.6%)
It's your best. (:/)
60 (16.5%)
It's not your best at all.
69 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 362

Author Topic: Pandan's Rainbow loving Road.  (Read 23716 times)

Needs stars or something, it looks too empty. :<

Needs stars or something, it looks too empty. :<
Yeah, i guess ill make a sky box for it.

Well this one doesn't have the loopy loops which really damages it plus there is a lack of more jumps and boosts. And the stars that keep you on track look like they were a copy and paste. I think it's good for the fact that it's blockland and this is really good for a map but it could be better with these parts added to the map. I know that most of this isn't possable, or isn't possible in blockland yet so i know that most of the things i listed won't happen, also is there a way to make the floor like rainbow player???

Well this one doesn't have the loopy loops which really damages it plus there is a lack of more jumps and boosts. And the stars that keep you on track look like they were a copy and paste. I think it's good for the fact that it's blockland and this is really good for a map but it could be better with these parts added to the map. I know that most of this isn't possable, or isn't possible in blockland yet so i know that most of the things i listed won't happen, also is there a way to make the floor like rainbow player???

1. The loopy loops were in the remakes.
Im talking about the ORIGINAL rainbow road.

2. You're an idiot.

3. No.

Sadly, i have to agree with you Pandan. :/
This is not as good as your other(s)..
But i guess, SOMEONE will use them anyway, so you made some people happy with it. ;)
I didn't know you based it on the Nintendo 64 version...
I was thinking about the 'remix' myself too..
Too bad, but hey! Not everything can go good. :)

Excellent job! This is a great map to race on same with your first one. This will be fun keep on making maps!

awsome i love it bu tit looks more like if its from mario.

ops got it it is from mario
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 02:35:36 PM by rishabh »

Pretty good racing map, but a few things can be done to make it look better.

For now, I think it looks fine.

Also, I spy a creep bear o:

And now that I think about it, there wasn't really any stars in the sky on the n64 rainbow road, but I'm confused. Wasn't there a rainbow road in the SNES mario kart?

Edit: Yes there is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM-IwsCwpVs
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 08:57:46 PM by Dr.Block »

LOL EPIC! maybe ramps, or loops. perhaps a points there are clouds that have low traction for anything on it? (slippy slidey) just a plain straight road. like an ordinary rainbow. add teh juice, what makes it epic. if you don't, its fine with me. i like it the way it is.

I looks like Pandan has been playing MarioCart . LOL

I dunno if this would be capiable as ap roper racetrack because of its no siding. That way when you go down you have a automatic chance of "WTF!" as your falling through darkness. Was the layout, Destruct?

I dunno if this would be capiable as ap roper racetrack because of its no siding. That way when you go down you have a automatic chance of "WTF!" as your falling through darkness. Was the layout, Destruct?
It has railing. It's just extremely hard to see from the pictures.

Not your best.
Skybox please.