Pandan's Rainbow loving Road.

Poll

I know this isn't my best map. But why do you think so?

Eh, rainbow road is bare by nature. It was bound to happen.
80 (22%)
I don't think it's your best. But its certainly not horrible.
155 (42.6%)
It's your best. (:/)
60 (16.5%)
It's not your best at all.
69 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 362

Author Topic: Pandan's Rainbow loving Road.  (Read 23705 times)

all that stuff about the textures.... it from an OLD game.. shees... look at the pic on page 3.. that small pic with big pixels with that timer that says 00'11'12.. all i see is repeating textures...its from an old game and this map brings the old look BACK!! btw 9/10 nice map
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 09:48:21 AM by Darkboeda »

The textures are awful, please rotate them on their faces. The rainbows aren't continuous so it just looks ugly.

Criticizing maps that take skill won't help here.

Ontopic: loving epic.

Criticizing maps that take skill won't help here.

Ontopic: loving epic.
You're a fool who can't take constructive criticism.

Map is glitchy. Everything that is an interior flashes white for up to 10 seconds.
Fix.

Map is glitchy. Everything that is an interior flashes white for up to 10 seconds.
Fix.
Hm I'll fix this.
I think i know why.

Looks rushed, honestly it can take a long time to make but still be rushed. Also those curves at corners look way better then what you have.

Looks rushed, honestly it can take a long time to make but still be rushed. Also those curves at corners look way better then what you have.
It was rushed. ;D

Pandan's Rainbow Road.

I like the map :D and the post it just a joke
but one thing that I dont like is the numbers on the map when you loading
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 01:50:46 PM by catzoo »

This map was poorly made. It looks like somone was bored and just did a sketch without even looking at it. However, this is a fair map for racing servers if you just concentrate on the solid ground without falling off.

dude i downloaded your pandans raceway and my bricks kept on going down thats a bug, and someones gonna repley "because you have a cruddy computer" so my bricks work in other maps but not pandans race way so 0 cookies for you.

dude i downloaded your pandans raceway and my bricks kept on going down thats a bug, and someones gonna repley "because you have a cruddy computer" so my bricks work in other maps but not pandans race way so 0 cookies for you.color=green][/color

dont you be dissin' pandan, and lol

there was nothing in there

dude i downloaded your pandans raceway and my bricks kept on going down thats a bug, and someones gonna repley "because you have a cruddy computer" so my bricks work in other maps but not pandans race way so 0 cookies for you.

Because you have a cruddy computer.

I LOVE Mario Kart 64 ®. The map is perfectly fine and Rainbow Road is DEFINATELY my favorite map from mario kart and you made an awsome replica of it. I give it a 9/10 but who cares what i think XD