Poll

I know this isn't my best map. But why do you think so?

Eh, rainbow road is bare by nature. It was bound to happen.
80 (22%)
I don't think it's your best. But its certainly not horrible.
155 (42.6%)
It's your best. (:/)
60 (16.5%)
It's not your best at all.
69 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 362

Author Topic: Pandan's Rainbow loving Road.  (Read 23720 times)

The only thing I don't like is all the stuff floating in the air and the textures, other than that you get a B+.

Not your best.
Skybox please.
oh nice i can practice my turns on this

Tom

The spawn area looks like a dump. Take out the unrelated stuff. Its ok besides that.

this map made me get poresearch pieces stuck in every part of my mouth (especially my teeth) so no cookie for you >:(

ok ya I LIKE IT!!!! YOU WILL PROBOBLY BE THE NEXT BEST THING SINCE GSF GHOST!! :iceCream:

ok ya I LIKE IT!!!! YOU WILL PROBOBLY BE THE NEXT BEST THING SINCE GSF GHOST!! :iceCream:
/facepalm

The textures are awful, please rotate them on their faces. The rainbows aren't continuous so it just looks ugly.

Thats the point. its not "Mario's Rainbow Road," Its "Pandan's Rainbow loving Road."

:cookieMonster:

*Queer mood*-I dig...I dig
*so over Queer Mood*-I really love it
*OH GAWD QUEER MOOD AGAIN*-mc rainbow road im lovin' it  :cookieMonster:
sorry for imatuerness

Looks good but a skybox would be nice.

Epic. 9/10

I'd give it 10/10 if it had a car recovery system.
not your best :/

I like the bear on the opposite side of the star :) I think its neat, The only rel thing I see wrong is the rainbow road itself, I thought in Mario Kart the rainbows were thicker? If I am wrong it looks excellent, Good Job :)

It's epic I'd give it a 7/10 Cause it need's a Space skybox Maybe brighter color's with stars mixed in like on MKwii And at the start a arch thats rainbow colored with a star in the middle :P That would be perfect.

I love this map. it has assloads of win slathered all over it. THE CAMPYNESS ADDS CHARM!