Author Topic: @ Those people I do not hate:  (Read 14501 times)

Give us your steam, NAO :D

Guess I won't be seeing you then either, because you decided to not love me anymore :(
Same with me

The key is, people...If you HAVE to ask him if he hates you, more than likely he does. I'm sure I'm one of the people he isn't completely dissatisfied with despite one or two differences in opinions here and there. If I'm wrong, oh well. *shrugs* not the end of the world if one more person hates me.

Why does boltster have heedicalkings model on it?

Because I do not know your steam ID I assume that you hate me and accordingly wish you a happy ban.

The key is, people...If you HAVE to ask him if he hates you, more than likely he does. I'm sure I'm one of the people he isn't completely dissatisfied with despite one or two differences in opinions here and there. If I'm wrong, oh well. *shrugs* not the end of the world if one more person hates me.
Well, I know he doesn't hate me, for he told me several times, but I just like to read it again.
But still:
Nu.  Omega D:

Chrono's new avatar is great.

I just thought i would point that out.
Inorite?
 :cookieMonster:

im pretty sure im not on the lidt of 4, but who knows? anyway bye

the whole point in even mentioning the hate everyone thing, is so all you guys can go "ohhh noooo what about meeee???"
and "i love you omega, plzzzz" that hes wanting to hear.

its just attention whoring

It is a mix of me hating all but about 4 people and not playing the game for 2 months. Or even not having it installed for a while.
you hate me? D:

General Omega hates me
;-;

bout time

hey look who ragequit!