Author Topic: Blockland going downhill  (Read 3876 times)

Well, I for one smell a bandwagoner. Your spelling and grammar reeks of someone who is only jumping on the bandwagon along with tons of newer players who think that Blockland is going downhill. I agree that the community is declining in quality, though the gameplay is actually better than ever. If you can't find any good hosts, you aren't looking hard enough.

Blockland isn't going down hill, there just aren't as many of those epic servers that you can have fun for hours on.

I like building, but games like Sauerbraten and Gmod are more fun to build in IMO.

I have hardly even played the game recently.

Blockland isn't going down hill, there just aren't as many of those epic servers that you can have fun for hours on.
They are hard to find on Weekdays though.

D:

My summer isn't over yet damnit!

Mine is.

But I still have time to play Blockland on weekdays D:

We run jokes aground

True quote is quoted for truth  :cookieMonster:

But running jokes into the ground is my favorite pastime!

Seriously.
Blockland is actually better than ever.
You think that v9 and v11 brought Blockland down?
There are still good hosts, eventers, scripters, builders and modelers.
I too started in v8 even though I've been here since RTB1, but it's been better than ever than before.
remember when events didn't exist :o

remember when events didn't exist :o
Yeah, remember when Add-Ons were extracted stupidly?

Remember trap bricks?

Remember trap bricks?

Sounds fun, too bad the reason they were likely removed was because people abused them. :(

Sounds fun, too bad the reason they were likely removed was because people abused them. :(
No, events made them obsolete.

I'm sorry we can't entertain you 24/7.  

I made a topic about this a while back.
It's just that it gets harder to make new friends when you're not a newbie, so you get a little bored.

Nobody I know joins my server besides my 1 admin :(