Author Topic: Blockland going downhill  (Read 3879 times)

I can get 15+ on my Trench CTF server.

What goes down, must come up.

Wait.

stuff.

What goes down, must come up.

Wait.

stuff.
The real question is how to get it up.

The real question is how to get it up.

Rockets.

Everything needs rockets.

They haven't disappeared, they have been mixed into the giant pot of players. Back in the day of V1 all it was, was the good builders, modders, scripters, ect. You just have to look for them now.

Blockland was very fun when i first started playing. It is not as fun anymore :c

Blockland was very fun when i first started playing. It is not as fun anymore :c
This

Valen why are you changing you avatar every minutre >;o

Careful, guys. :x

Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.

well BL productivaty is low. By that I mean that there is like 1 new clan a week that no one joins. The last huge clan I can recall Is blockintosh. I cant host my server because i cant portforward and my server crashes everytime i log into it... plus the people are kinda getting hard to find now a days... Jail RPs are what I'm looking for now because they are the greatest Idea in BL since the Plane.

Clans aren't an accurate representation of productivity.

I can only really speak for myself, but Blockland is pretty much my second-in-line game. I play Team Fortress 2 religiously, and once I've been owned one too many times, or I'm just generally sick of it - I boot blockland up.

As a side note, I never really see many people playing anyway; Because I'm Australian and timezones suck.

As a side note, I never really see many people playing anyway; Because I'm Australian and timezones suck.

It's 5:30 a.m. here  :cookieMonster: