Author Topic: Blockland going downhill  (Read 3821 times)

The only thing Ive noticed is that servers suck now-a-days

As I have said before...
  Blockland IS NOT DYING!!!It simply goes through natural stages,like other things in life.New players join,they learn the rules and how to build,and become mature.Then they invite others:They learn the rules and how to build,and they invite others.So it basicly is:
 1-Join
 2-Learn
 3-Mature
 4-Invite
  Youngsters will join,but give them time-they will age in time and slowly mature.For example-
    A six-year-old joins on January 1st.In two years time,the kid will be eight.The kid will have matured.
  So you see-A kid joins,learns,matures.Its just a constantly overlapping,repeating cycle.That's all it is.A cycle.The game seems to get worse,then it seems to get better.It goes up,it goes down.Over and over again.It just repeats.
  So stop fretting-Blockland is not ending.It just goes through a cycle that overlaps and repeats.Players join,learn,age,mature,and invite.
  And about seemingly boring servers-I have one quick anwser-HOST YOUR OWN!
  If Blockland seems boring or unappealing-QUIT!
  And I shall shut my case with a formal ending.
             END OF LINE

I actually thought this one time. When I joined in v8, all the servers just rocked. Now when I thought they didn't have the same fun, I actually realized that the servers are the same, just seem different because you have played most of them.

The only thing Ive noticed is that servers suck now-a-days
Also, just a tad of this.

ok im a good eventer not big eventer but good to some points but uh what your saying isnt true theres this guy named macro (ik weird) he is the best eventer i ever seen.

ok im a good eventer not big eventer but good to some points but uh what your saying isnt true theres this guy named macro (ik weird) he is the best eventer i ever seen.
Badspot would be the best, since he made the game events.
And understands all of them. :/

Blockland is not going downhill, I'm afraid. You just can't accept that your best friend left or whatnot. Newer players now are just as new as newer players back then, we aren't being swarmed by "noobs" and global warming is just a conspiracy made by aliens to implant nodes in your brain. So please, actually pay note to the sensible and respectable players instead of whining about every idiot you dislike, or every time "that really cool guy from v0002" quits.